SIGNED ATH Daniel Davie

wow, the state of nebraska is really starting to slowly add more and more athletes into D-1 programs. i really applaud B0 and squad for taking nebraska athletes seriously. i also applaud nebraska high school coaches who i have found to be unbelievable instrumental in these kids development. the future of nebraska-born athletes is bright!

wow, the state of nebraska is really starting to slowly add more and more athletes into D-1 programs. i really applaud B0 and squad for taking nebraska athletes seriously. i also applaud nebraska high school coaches who i have found to be unbelievably instrumental in these kids development. the future of nebraska-born athletes is bright!

wow, the state of nebraska is really starting to slowly add more and more athletes into D-1 programs. i really applaud B0 and squad for taking nebraska athletes seriously. i also applaud nebraska high school coaches who i have found to be unbelievable instrumental in these kids development. the future of nebraska-born athletes is bright!

yeah we have two four star guys this year... its a start right!!!

:ahhhhhhhh