Headline asks, "What If Israel Bombs Iran."

"What If Israel Bombs Iran."

Don't miss...

I dont think you have to worry, traditionally (and stereotypically) those of Israeli descent are very precise.

Good, as long as they don't come crying to us for help afterward...

I have a hard time believing that they would do anything without making us aware beforehand, and us assisting in some manner, regardless of what the military might say after the fact. Not only do they enjoy being on the US tit, but the US enjoys having them as a vindictive pitbull on the end of a long chain.

Don't miss...

I dont think you have to worry, traditionally (and stereotypically) those of Israeli descent are very precise.

I have a hard time believing that they would do anything without making us aware beforehand, and us assisting in some manner, regardless of what the military might say after the fact. Not only do they enjoy being on the US tit, but the US enjoys having them as a vindictive pitbull on the end of a long chain.

I don't want them as our "pitbull", I was hoping they'd thin the herd over there of their own volition.

Don't miss...

Don't kid yourself. If Israel makes a mess, we'll end up right smack in the middle of it-guaranteed. The only good thing about that is that it's well known that would be the case, so that tends to keep other middle eastern countries from rolling over them(so far). Iran is a loose canoon though, and we can't exactly just b!tch slap them like we can North Korea when they act up.