What are you reading right now?

Human Action by Ludwig Von Mises

Mises' magnum opus on praxeology and how it applies to economics. Reading with a dictionary. Slow going at this point and it's over 800 pages, so I will be at for a while.

Mysterious Island by Jules Verne

I have to read a novel every once in a while to stay sane, and I really enjoyed "20,000 leagues under the sea", so I figured I'd give this one a go. I like it so far.

I know a little bit about emp but I will read one second after to learn more.

Call of Duty knowledge doesn't count :laughpound:sarcasm

Lol non, heard a guy on the radio a couple years ago. It was in one of the many Norht Korea scares I guess a lot of the former soviet scientest who studied emp are now in North Korea really scarry stuff.

Reading Bret Hart's book. I got it on my Birthday, and I can't put it down. It's amazing to look at his life from an early age and his start in Stu Hart's Stampede Wrestling which was also the beginning for Dynamite Kid,Davey Boy Smith, and Jim Neidhart. Where I am at this point, he's just started for the WWF, and is just starting out as pretty much a "jobber". The book is almost as thick as a phone book, but I like it when an Athlete's auto biography is very extensive because you get more details about their lives in and out of the spotlight.

I've been reading "10 things your pastor wants to tell you, but can't because he needs his job."

It's one pastor's interpretations/beliefs about the accuracy of the Bible, what is really right and wrong, what Jesus really taught and etc. Some of it seems a bit absurd, but some of it is valid enough and at any rate, it's a good book to get you thinking and not so set in your ways.

• 2 weeks later...

All of capitalism talk means I'm going to go pick up Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I read it a long time ago but it makes sense to read it right now.

atlas-shrugged-book-cover.jpg?w=500&h=857

I liked The Fountainhead better. Basically the same story without the 90 page John Galt speech/preaching. Both books pound you over the head with the same idea . . . but I thought the Fountainhead was a better story.