#101 holvy83

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:12 AM

Posted Image

Have you read it?

I love that movie, but I always forget about the book.

just started reading this book, I have not laughed that hard in a long time, this guy is something else for sure.
http://Posted Image

#102 GM_Tood

The Bobfather

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts

HB Donor Bronze

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

Dragonlance

Start off with The Chronicles Trilogy and go from there.

j6xtuTK.png

#103 ADS

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,762 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

Posted Image

Have you read it?

just started reading this book, I have not laughed that hard in a long time, this guy is something else for sure.

Tucker is a riot, wait till you start the second one. It's just as funny, maybe even funnier.
O2Z2aGv.png

#104 ADS

Legend

• Members
  • 13,762 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image
O2Z2aGv.png

#105 holvy83

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

Have you read it?

Tucker is a riot, wait till you start the second one. It's just as funny, maybe even funnier.

read a story he has from his next book on his FB page, funny as hell! will be picking up his new book after I finish this one.

#106 NUance

Legend

• Mods
  • 22,901 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:43 AM

Finished re-reading Pitching Around Fidel by S.l. Price a couple weeks ago. Finished The Travelerís Gift by Andy Andrews last week. Both good reads.

It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then winter came and the grasshopper died. And the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you?

I donated for Childhood Apraxia.
walkforchildren2014_small.jpg

#107 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

I'm about to finish Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island. Simple book, one of the classics, and a very quick and easy read.

Since finishing this I've read:

Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (& Other stories) by Stevenson
The Arabian Nights
War of the Worlds By Wells
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Wilde
The Time Machine & The Invisible Man by Wells
And I'm about halfway through Grimm's Fairy Tales, which could have been WAY condensed down by eliminating the duplicate stories with alternate characters/endings/etc.

clEdF.png

The failure to condemn is necessarily the act to condone.

#108 ADS

Legend

• Members
  • 13,762 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image

I just started on it, my Dad recommended it, and so far it hasn't disappointed.
O2Z2aGv.png

#109 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

Excellent decision. All of Stephen King's short stories are phenomenal. The Stand is probably in my top ten! Maybe I just like King.
"Nebraska has no beaches, mountains or stay-forever good weather. But the loyalty of ticket-buying, check-writing Husker fans is a natural resource that has sustained high-quality athletics in Lincoln for the past 50 years.

That fan devotion is a priceless commodity." -Lee Barfknecht

#110 808Husker in KCMO

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

Getting ready to begin my annual reading of The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson. Love sitting by the beach, reading this book while on vacation. Will also be reading the Hunger Games.

#111 Nebula

Heisman Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

Posted Image

Excellent decision. All of Stephen King's short stories are phenomenal. The Stand is probably in my top ten! Maybe I just like King.

Did you guys ever read The Long Walk? He wrote it under the pseudonym Richard Bachman, and it is a wicked, gritty book. I absolutely loved it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#112 HUSKER 37

Wizard of Osborne

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,880 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:01 AM

Any recomendations for my 10 year old Son?
He has to do a book report in a week from something in Historical Fiction.
(Barely)Over 100 pages I believe..

I never heard of Historical Fiction and personally think most History Books are works of fiction.

I'm thinking of suggesting/looking for something on the Mayan culture.

#113 bobleeswagger

Scout Team

• Members2
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

Since I finished Black Light by Stephen Hunter, I've picked upTime to Hunt, the third of the Bob Lee Swagger books. I think Dirty White Boys might be next in line for me (as it ties into some of the smaller characters from earlier books, from what I've heard.

Anybody looking for suggestions on what to read, I can't think of a book I would recommend more highly than Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

#114 wildman

Blackshirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

The last series I read was Twilight. Since they scared me so bad I now have a night light and back to the safer reads like Cat in the Hat. I'm currently working on Green Eggs and Ham.

The last book I read was Heaven is for real. It's a true story about a family here in Nebraska. I'm not a religious person but this was really good and read it cover to cover in 1 day.

Posted Image

#115 NUance

Legend

• Mods
  • 22,901 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

I never heard of Historical Fiction and personally think most History Books are works of fiction.

Maybe try "Crispin, The Cross of Lead" Historical fiction set in 14th century England. I read it to my daughter as bedtime stories. http://www.socialstu...viewcrispin.htm

It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then winter came and the grasshopper died. And the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you?

#116 Husker_x

The Bobfather

• Members2
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

One of the best classics I've read (well, reread) recently was The Great Gatsby. There aren't too many writers with Fitzgerald's gift around. I really need to read more of his stuff as soon as I can squeeze it in.

Posted Image

#117 NUance

Legend

• Mods
  • 22,901 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

Reading "Among Schoolchildren" by Tracy Kidder. Finished "Stalin's Ghost" by Martin Cruz Smith a while back.

#118 The Dude

Legend

• Members
  • 14,814 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image
What we need is a new center to our politics - one that defends secularism, science & free speech against their enemies on the Left & Right.

#119 GSG5545

Legend

• Members
  • 17,477 posts

HB Donor Scarlet

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

I'm almost done with "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

It's good. Starts off real slow, then gets kinda strange.

2wroncj.jpg#RunTheDamnBall  2wrfc5h.jpg

EAT THE RICH

#120 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:26 AM

One of the best classics I've read (well, reread) recently was The Great Gatsby. There aren't too many writers with Fitzgerald's gift around. I really need to read more of his stuff as soon as I can squeeze it in.

I have 'This Side of Paradise' queued up. I'm reading 'Frankenstein' right now, so maybe I'll read that next. I liked 'The Great Gatsby.' Read it in one night, the night after I moved back to Nebraska from California, with no furniture in the apartment, no wife, nothing to do. It was swell.

clEdF.png

#121 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

When I was a kid I loved Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I suppose it depends on his interests.
"Nebraska has no beaches, mountains or stay-forever good weather. But the loyalty of ticket-buying, check-writing Husker fans is a natural resource that has sustained high-quality athletics in Lincoln for the past 50 years.

#122 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

I have 'This Side of Paradise' queued up. I'm reading 'Frankenstein' right now, so maybe I'll read that next. I liked 'The Great Gatsby.' Read it in one night, the night after I moved back to Nebraska from California, with no furniture in the apartment, no wife, nothing to do. It was swell.

Frankenstein is excellent. It wasn't what I expected.

Gatsby, likewise.

#123 NUance

Legend

• Mods
  • 22,901 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

Frankenstein is excellent. It wasn't what I expected.

Gatsby, likewise.

I re-read Gatsby about a year ago. It's a classic. Might have to add Frankenstein to the ole reading queue.

#124 GSG5545

Legend

• Members
  • 17,477 posts

HB Donor Scarlet

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:57 AM

I'm thinking about tearing into Machiavelli's "The Prince" tonight. Anybody read it? I feel like it was something I should have read in a class somewhere along the line, but didn't.

EAT THE RICH

#125 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

I'm thinking about tearing into Machiavelli's "The Prince" tonight. Anybody read it? I feel like it was something I should have read in a class somewhere along the line, but didn't.

I should read that, too. It's on the Barnes & Noble Classics kiosk, and right now they have a "Buy Two, Get One Free" deal on the Classics. I just bought six, including Frankenstein, This Side of Paradise, Dracula, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Ivanhoe and Vanity Fair.

Here's a list of their classics. For the money, you almost can't pass on these books. Most of them are essential reading.

clEdF.png

#126 GSG5545

Legend

• Members
  • 17,477 posts

HB Donor Scarlet

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:38 AM

I should read that, too. It's on the Barnes & Noble Classics kiosk, and right now they have a "Buy Two, Get One Free" deal on the Classics. I just bought six, including Frankenstein, This Side of Paradise, Dracula, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Ivanhoe and Vanity Fair. Here's a list of their classics. For the money, you almost can't pass on these books. Most of them are essential reading.

Amazon has a lot of those classics for free if you have a Kindle. That's where I got Dracula last year (it was awesome) and some others like A Tale of Two Cities and The Prince.

EAT THE RICH

#127 RockyMountainOySker

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

#128 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

I should read that, too. It's on the Barnes & Noble Classics kiosk, and right now they have a "Buy Two, Get One Free" deal on the Classics. I just bought six, including Frankenstein, This Side of Paradise, Dracula, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Ivanhoe and Vanity Fair. Here's a list of their classics. For the money, you almost can't pass on these books. Most of them are essential reading.

Amazon has a lot of those classics for free if you have a Kindle. That's where I got Dracula last year (it was awesome) and some others like A Tale of Two Cities and The Prince.

None of my books need batteries.

clEdF.png

#129 GSG5545

Legend

• Members
  • 17,477 posts

HB Donor Scarlet

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

None of my books need batteries.

None of my books require cutting down trees :lol:

Edit:

You jerk! You made me waste my 5000th post!! lol

EAT THE RICH

#130 RednScarlet

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

Slaying the Badger: LeMond, Hinault and the Greatest Ever Tour de France by Richard Moore

After LeMond helped the 'Badger' win the 85 tour, he promised to return the favor and help Greg win in 86.

A really good read about what happened in one of the great duels of the Tour.

A good sports book, even if you don't give two hoots about bike competition or the Tour.

Nhuskers_zpszofkecai.pngNashville...I am only here for the MoonPies and RC Cola

#131 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

I really like Le Tour. I started watching when LeMond was riding, mostly because it was the most interesting thing on Wide World of Sports back when I wasn't so interested in baseball.

The Greatest Ever Tour de France was the year Lance Armstrong gave Jan Ullrich "The Look" on L'Alpe d'Huez in 2001.

clEdF.png

#132 Excel

The Bobfather

• Members
  • 5,917 posts

HB Donor Bronze

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

#teamdexel

#133 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

See, I know you're not saying that about Le Tour. Because that would be wholly incorrect. Best athletes on the planet.

clEdF.png

#134 sd'sker

Legend

• Members
  • 13,440 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

i've been reading 'naked' by david sedaris. i don't think he is as funny as a lot of people do, but he is such a good writer and i can not get enough of his stories.

SD'SKER, HUSKERBOARD'S FIRST AND ONLY FRANCHISE POSTER.
av-7084.jpg14-ST_zps5c750025.jpg14-STALT_zps6ee39b41.jpgN9UE.jpg
--We are grateful that the new leadership in our football program is aligned with our values and

will establish that you can be successful at Nebraska and that you can do it with integrity and
class. -UNL, 12/17/14

#135 RockyMountainOySker

Head Coach

• Members
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

i've been reading 'naked' by david sedaris. i don't think he is as funny as a lot of people do, but he is such a good writer and i can not get enough of his stories.

I've read that book and had the same thought as you. Didn't make me laugh as much as people said it would, but he is a great writer.

#136 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

I got talked into reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It's ok. I'm not a big thriller fan. Sort of like a Dan Brown book with slightly better writing.

#137 RockyMountainOySker

Head Coach

• Members
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

I got talked into reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It's ok. I'm not a big thriller fan. Sort of like a Dan Brown book with slightly better writing.

I read all three of in this series and really enjoyed them. The first book starts off really slow for about the first 200 pages. Then the rest of book 1 through the last move quickly. Great page turners for a quick read, in my opinion.

#138 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

I started reading "Scorecasting" last night. The example they use in the introduction was about little league softball and how they put the worst player in right field cuz he was least likely to touch the ball there, but then teams figured it out and started hitting that way, so they put the kid at catcher cuz there was no stealing allowed and whatnot.

Then they started talking about the David Tyree catch in the Super Bowl and how Mike Carey, the referee, could have blown the play dead because Eli Manning was basically "in the grasp" of the defender. The whole first chapter is about how fans will react worse to a bad call than a no call. They call it ommission bias. Pretty interesting so far.

I've read that book and really liked it. However I don't buy in the what they say about "being in the zone" in basketball. They say if you made your last shots or not has no affect on if you'll make your next shot. I'd like to see if these guys can actually play BB. I was a streaky shooter in high school...especually my Jr year. I know for sure there was a better chance of the ball goin through the hoop in the game I scored 22 in a half vs the game I was around 2-10. "The zone" is a real thing. If you make your next shot has to do a lot w/ confidence..and if you just made your previous 4 jump shots your confidence will be higher.

#139 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

I started reading "Scorecasting" last night. The example they use in the introduction was about little league softball and how they put the worst player in right field cuz he was least likely to touch the ball there, but then teams figured it out and started hitting that way, so they put the kid at catcher cuz there was no stealing allowed and whatnot.

Then they started talking about the David Tyree catch in the Super Bowl and how Mike Carey, the referee, could have blown the play dead because Eli Manning was basically "in the grasp" of the defender. The whole first chapter is about how fans will react worse to a bad call than a no call. They call it ommission bias. Pretty interesting so far.

I had to bump this because there was mention of the "defense wins championships" mantra in another thread.

In this "Scorecasting" book, they break down how it's not entirely true that defense wins championships. It's basically pretty even between top-notch offenses winning titles and top-notch defenses winning titles. So they are both even valued.

I thought that was interesting considering we have defensive guru as a head coach here at DONU.

That book is the Freakonomics of sports books.

#140 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

Posted Image

I girl that's a good friend of mine strongly recommended this book to me so I bought it and read the first 50 pages or so. I just didn't like it at all.

I kept thinking...

1 - These kinds of stories are only funny if they are about you...or someone you know.
2 - What are the chances that these are mostly made up?

I felt guilty for supporting they guy by buying his book. I'm all for having fun when your young or even old when your single. Partying....chasing women, etc etc. But there should be some etiquite/ethics in how you do it ALSO...it's understandable if you maybe "screw over" a girl...but it should be VERY few and far beween.. I understand it's all for fun etc...but if there is a guy that deserves a beat down it's this guy.

#141 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

Last books I've read...

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google - Good book but not as good as I was hoping.
Blink - Not as good as Outliers or Tipping Point(both EXCELLENT)
Steve Jobs - Good biography and very honest. I probably think less of Jobs after reading it...but I only knew good stuff about him prior.
9-11 Was There an Alternative - Great book.
Confidence Men - Great book
Born Standing up - Steve Martin - average to good

Last novels

The Catcher in the Rye
Dragoon Tattoo trilogy
Huck Finn
Tom Sawyer
Catch 22

#142 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

Here is one I bought but haven't started yet.

I'm not a "hoarder" but have some tendicies like always having a little pile or 2 of things that I'll deal w/ later....and having clothes in my closet from 15 years ago. :)

Posted Image

#143 holvy83

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

I girl that's a good friend of mine strongly recommended this book to me so I bought it and read the first 50 pages or so. I just didn't like it at all.

I kept thinking...

1 - These kinds of stories are only funny if they are about you...or someone you know.

I felt guilty for supporting they guy by buying his book. I'm all for having fun when your young or even old when your single. Partying....chasing women, etc etc. But there should be some etiquite/ethics in how you do it ALSO...it's understandable if you maybe "screw over" a girl...but it should be VERY few and far beween.. I understand it's all for fun etc...but if there is a guy that deserves a beat down it's this guy.

Well I think that is the point he is trying to get across, he is a complete d*ck and he is not apologizing for it, so he succeeded in a both ways, one in wanting to see him beatdown and the other can't stop laughing.

#144 GSG5545

Legend

• Members
  • 17,477 posts

HB Donor Scarlet

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

I've read that book and really liked it. However I don't buy in the what they say about "being in the zone" in basketball. They say if you made your last shots or not has no affect on if you'll make your next shot. I'd like to see if these guys can actually play BB. I was a streaky shooter in high school...especually my Jr year. I know for sure there was a better chance of the ball goin through the hoop in the game I scored 22 in a half vs the game I was around 2-10. "The zone" is a real thing. If you make your next shot has to do a lot w/ confidence..and if you just made your previous 4 jump shots your confidence will be higher.

I agree with you. I think when you're in "the zone," it focuses your mind and body to work better in unison, causing your shot to be in better form, therefore causing you to make more shots.

EAT THE RICH

#145 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,311 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

Finished The Prince and the Pauper the other night. Good story by Twain, kind of like watching a good popcorn movie today. Nothing challenging, just fun.

Started Sailing Alone Around the World after finishing The Prince and the Pauper. So far it's pretty good - more interesting than I thought it would be from reading the back cover. He rebuilds a boat, and then mostly on a lark, he sails off around the world. For a guy with a third-grade education, he's a pretty good writer.

clEdF.png

#146 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

I kept thinking...

Well I think that is the point he is trying to get across, he is a complete d*ck and he is not apologizing for it, so he succeeded in a both ways, one in wanting to see him beatdown and the other can't stop laughing.

and I didn't think it was funny at all...because of the points numbered above. And I like a lot of low brow comedy....and the girl that highly recommended it to me isn't a low life...she's the HR manager for the Phoenix Coyotes. A big part of it is I can't stand douche bags...and probably even more so if they embrace their douche baggedness. I mean...I'm sure the Situation from Jersey Shore could tell a bunch of stories like this too.

Would you guys still like this book if you found out they weren't true stories? Because often times a movie is a lot better just because it's true...sort of like Hoosiers.

#147 Cactusboy

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

I agree with you. I think when you're in "the zone," it focuses your mind and body to work better in unison, causing your shot to be in better form, therefore causing you to make more shots.

and if you miss a few shots or more in a row you def aren't as confident and it's common to over think your next shots. How many times after a guy airballs a free throw do you see him shoot the next one too hard? Sure at the end of the season his average will be about the same as it was last year...but that doesn't mean prior shots don't influence your next shot.

#148 Husker_x

The Bobfather

• Members2
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

Finished The Prince and the Pauper the other night. Good story by Twain, kind of like watching a good popcorn movie today. Nothing challenging, just fun.

Started Sailing Alone Around the World after finishing The Prince and the Pauper. So far it's pretty good - more interesting than I thought it would be from reading the back cover. He rebuilds a boat, and then mostly on a lark, he sails off around the world. For a guy with a third-grade education, he's a pretty good writer.

Speaking of Mark Twain, a friend of mine showed me this...uh...odd clip from a children's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

You know...for kids.

Posted Image

#149 RednScarlet

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Posted Image

Always up for more on this story.

This is a good book dealing with some info not covered by other books on the subject.

Will it change your mind? Probably not.

I'm reading this when the History channel is not showing one of those 'Alien' shows...

Nhuskers_zpszofkecai.pngNashville...I am only here for the MoonPies and RC Cola

#150 Nebula

Heisman Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

Speaking of Mark Twain, a friend of mine showed me this...uh...odd clip from a children's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

You know...for kids.

WTF. That was seriously demented. Which is probably why I enjoyed it.

Revisiting the old Beat kick. Just wrapped up Junky by Burroughs, now rereading The Dharma Bums by Kerouac, which was always one of my favorite Kerouac books.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users