Thanks for the info. I've removed Huskerpedia from my bookmarks and added HuskerMax. I'm already glad to see that Col. Mustard has made the transition too. Removing the founding fathers from Huskerpedia in my opionion is like when the then Athletic Director of Nebraska tried to "kill off" Herbie Husker. Why ruin a good thing? I wonder if Huskerpedia is going to try to revamp their page? Doesn't matter though, I'm telling all my friends and relatives to make the switch. Huskerpedia WAS the place to get your Cornhusker news, I hope it looses a ton of visits now.

HuskerMax wholeheartedly get this Die Hard Cornhusker Fan's support. Go Big Red!

Huskerboard members,

Thanks so much for your continued support. We take your comments very seriously. Several people have mentioned facts and stories that you read at huskerpedia as much of the reason you will venture to the other site. Do you think it would be benficial for us to have something like that here?

A page of statistics or at least links to finding them? If not this, what would put us over the top, far and away the best, complete board out there?

Give me feedback on that...any and all!!!

As always, we appreciate you guys being part of the board.

Mods, move this if needed.

According to this HuskerExtra article, it sounds like the founding fathers of the site have been fired and no longer have access to the site?

The founders are looking to open a new site called HuskerMax.com. The have an info page here.

Weird. If this is true, I hereby boycott Huskerpedia from here on out.

Hey Bradr,

Since it's the offseason and not much going on till at least spring ball starts in a few weeks, this is an important topic and can stay in the main forum. Besides it gives us a great chance to review what we have here and allows the members to offer insight into how we can make out site better.

Thanks

you can get rough estimates here. Whats most interesting (make sure go thru all the different graphs: Time On Site is particularly striking) is that Huskerpedia seemed to trend upward during the beginning of the fallout, but is now, at least according to this site, falling below its normal numbers, and on a downward slide.

Huskerpedia

Huskermax

The Pageviews/User graph for Huskermax was the most interesting to me.

If Im reading it right, users spend almost twice the amount of time (and climbing) on Huskermax than Huskerpedia. (3.24 to 1.85 minutes)

Granted, you cant really find much info/rankings on huskermax yet as it was only created on the 15th of Feb. But from comparing the two on the various graphs, I'd say that Huksermax seems to have the surge behind it, the upperhand.

Huskerboard members,

Thanks so much for your continued support. We take your comments very seriously. Several people have mentioned facts and stories that you read at huskerpedia as much of the reason you will venture to the other site. Do you think it would be benficial for us to have something like that here?

A page of statistics or at least links to finding them? If not this, what would put us over the top, far and away the best, complete board out there?

I think if there was a box on the main page, an aggregate of links to Husker related stories, that would be pretty darn handy. Just nice, clean, and simple. One line description/source type thing. Kind of like what yuo find on the main page at huskermax, but I think it could be put in a small box, a la the status update thingy. I'd rather have every husker related story at my fingertips rather than what joeblow is having for dinner. (which I am guilty of posting regularly.)

• Fire 1

Huskerboard members,

I think if there was a box on the main page, an aggregate of links to Husker related stories, that would be pretty darn handy. Just nice, clean, and simple. One line description/source type thing. Kind of like what yuo find on the main page at huskermax, but I think it could be put in a small box, a la the status update thingy. I'd rather have every husker related story at my fingertips rather than what joeblow is having for dinner. (which I am guilty of posting regularly.)

I agree with the above. It would also cut down on multiple people posting the same article hopefully.

you can get rough estimates here. Whats most interesting (make sure go thru all the different graphs: Time On Site is particularly striking) is that Huskerpedia seemed to trend upward during the beginning of the fallout, but is now, at least according to this site, falling below its normal numbers, and on a downward slide.

Huskerpedia

Huskermax

The Pageviews/User graph for Huskermax was the most interesting to me.

If Im reading it right, users spend almost twice the amount of time (and climbing) on Huskermax than Huskerpedia. (3.24 to 1.85 minutes)

Granted, you cant really find much info/rankings on huskermax yet as it was only created on the 15th of Feb. But from comparing the two on the various graphs, I'd say that Huksermax seems to have the surge behind it, the upperhand.

Huskerboard members,

I think paying all Admins, say, $100,000 per year. That'd do put HuskerBoard "over the top" for me.

Hey, you asked!

Huskerboard members,

I think paying all Admins, say, $100,000 per year. That'd do put HuskerBoard "over the top" for me.

Hey, you asked!

seconded.