Hey SOCAL...

You used to dominate this room, where you been? My guess...you are a closet liberal and its now golf season at your country club.

T_O_B

:corndance

If by liberal you mean in the classical sense of liberty, sure!!

Been super busy at work, got my hands full with projects around the house, a 15 month old daughter and just found out that we have another one on the way (Hopefully, a little Husker but don't tell anyone I said that). Anyways, I'll be around. BTW, how's the golf going for you?

• Fire 1

You used to dominate this room, where you been? My guess...you are a closet liberal and its now golf season at your country club.

T_O_B

Been super busy at work, got my hands full with projects around the house, a 15 month old daughter and just found out that we have another one on the way (Hopefully, a little Husker but don't tell anyone I said that). Anyways, I'll be around. BTW, how's the golf going for you?

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Courses aren't even open here yet. We still have some snow piles around. Hopefully by this weekend some will start to open up.

T_O_B

T_O_B

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Courses aren't even open here yet. We still have some snow piles around. Hopefully by this weekend some will start to open up.

T_O_B

Thanks, sounds like you need a vacation to someplace warm!!

T_O_B

T_O_B

Thanks, sounds like you need a vacation to someplace warm!!

We were in Mexico 3 weeks ago and had a great time but the resort was all inclusive which means middle of the road but good food and way too much to drink. What I need is warm weather to melt snow (its almost gone) and the courses to open up. It will happen soon I just get anxious.

T_O_B