Nesseth has looked much better in his last 2 outings.. 3.1 perfect @ texas and 3 no-hit today.. only person got on by error.. I wonder if they're going to try n stretch him back out to be a starter? He seemed to have been better in that role last year, and it wouldn't be bad to have him as another option.. or at least long relief now that hauptman is leading the rotation.

Nesseth has looked much better in his last 2 outings.. 3.1 perfect @ texas and 3 no-hit today.. only person got on by error.. I wonder if they're going to try n stretch him back out to be a starter? He seemed to have been better in that role last year, and it wouldn't be bad to have him as another option.. or at least long relief now that hauptman is leading the rotation.

I admit this is a good sign.

Newman said they were working on his motion, trying to cut-back on his body movement.

Grindle said his ball also seemed to have quite a bit more movement.

Newman said they were working on his motion, trying to cut-back on his body movement.

Grindle said his ball also seemed to have quite a bit more movement.

Good to hear.. I havent been able to listen to anything really since friday's game.... hope everything works out for him.