College Gamebreaker 97 or 98

Twisted Metal 3

Dreamcast:

NBA 2K2

NFL 2k2

Xbox:

Halo

Playstation 2:

Socom 2 (Best online game I've ever played)

ESPN 2K5 (Best football game I've ever played)

Playstation 3:

Socom: Confrontation (Even though the game sucked I'm still a die hard Socom fan)

UFC Undisputed 09

NCAA College Football 10'

Battlefield Bad Company

Grand Theft Auto 4

Uncharted 2 (This game is freakin SICK)

Nintendo: Mario Bros, Battletoads (way to hard)

SNES: Mario Kart (best game ever made), super metroid, NBA 96, Blackthorne

N64: Goldeneye, wrestling games by THQ, Shadowman, Donkey Kong Country

PS2: Resident Evil 4, grand tourismo 4, NCAA Football, Metal Gear Solid games

PS3: GOD OF WAR 3 <- If you have a PS3, you NEED this game.

Oh, 300 posts for me! Yeah!

Half-Life 2

Final Fantasy's VII, VIII and X

Grand Theft Auto 4

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Super Mario 64

Super Smash Bros.

Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted 2

Madden 2004

NFL 2K5

NCAA '06

2k5! I forgot about that game. It was so much better than Madden...That's why EA bought the exclusive rights to the NFL and killed the series. :angry:

Nintendo: Mario Bros, Battletoads (way to hard)

SNES: Mario Kart (best game ever made), super metroid, NBA 96, Blackthorne

N64: Goldeneye, wrestling games by THQ, Shadowman, Donkey Kong Country

PS2: Resident Evil 4, grand tourismo 4, NCAA Football, Metal Gear Solid games

PS3: GOD OF WAR 3 <- If you have a PS3, you NEED this game.

Oh, 300 posts for me! Yeah!

But you are still on the Travel Squad. Ha!

Oh and Battletoads was dang near impossible. I don't know how people beat that game.

How could I forget about SOCOM? Silly me, SOCOM2 without a doubt belongs on my list.

I agree.....how I graduated College while playing this game countless hours after school and work is beyond me lol. There were days where I spent 12+ hours straight playing that game. My clan was EPIC in that game and met some of my clan members in Vegas a few years ago....ah memories.

The M16A2 was my pride and joy and I miss it oh so much

More from N64 are Blitz 97, Golden Eye, Mario Prty, WCW vs NWO, and my favorite Mario Kart.

Its like were best friends or something. :lol:

This would be my list. Golden eye was awesome

Golden eye was great, same with Blitz and mario kart! Come to think about most of the N64 games I had rocked!

Excite Bike. I could waste days building tracks.

BurgerTime. Dont really know why, but I always enjoyed it. Man I hate that Mr. Egg.

I lived on a farm and got my own four wheeler when I turned 8. I havent owned a gaming system, or done much gaming at all, since then. (1990)

Excite Bike. I could waste days building tracks.

BurgerTime. Dont really know why, but I always enjoyed it. Man I hate that Mr. Egg.

I lived on a farm and got my own four wheeler when I turned 8. I havent owned a gaming system, or done much gaming at all, since then. (1990)

I wouldn't have played much video games if I had a four wheeler either. :thumbs

Nintendo - Mario Bros., Tetris, Dr. Mario, Kickle Cubicle, Contra, Excitebike, RoboCop, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(series), Play Action Football, Mega Man.

Super Nintendo - Double Dragon, Clay Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Primal Rage, Donkey Kong Country, Mega Man, Killer Instinct, NBA Jam(I was unstoppable with Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant).

Nintendo 64 - Goldeneye, Star Fox, Super Mario 64, Excitebike, Ready2Rumble Boxing, Zelda, WWE No Mercy, Mario Kart, Battle Tanx, Conker's Bad Fur Day, 1080 Snowboarding, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Cruis'n USA, Diddy Kong Racing, Duke Nukem, Madden 64, Mario Party, Monster Truck Madness, Mortal Kombat(series), NFL Blitz, Rainbow Six, Road Rash 64, San Francisco Rush, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater(series), Vigilante 8(series), Twisted Metal(series), Wave Race, Super Smash Bros, and last but not least Banjo-Kazooie(don't hate...that game was awesome!)

Playstation Platforms - NCAA Football(series), Resistance:Fall of Man(series), Guitar Hero(series), Dance Dance Revolution(series), Call of Duty(Series), Grand Theft Auto(series), Ace Combat Zero(best game to play after watching Top Gun), The Sims, Socom(series), NCAA Baseball(series), ATV Offroad Fury, Army of Two, Grand Turismo(series), Need for Speed(series), NBA Live(series), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Metal Gear Solid.

It is obvious that I grew up in the N64 days! lol

A lot of the games others have mentioned are on my list. Here are a couple others I didnt see...Bill Walsh College Football '95(SEGA), Twisted Metal 2(Playstation), Paperboy (Nintendo), the Lion King(SEGA, and one of the hardest games ever), Off Road (Nintendo), Road Rash, Resident Evil, Duke Nukem, Doom, and Devil May Cry.