Big 12 Championship Game?

Me personally I'd buy the DVD at any Husker store even try Huskerboards own Huskernation.com and buy the DVD that way you're stuck listening to our very own Greg Sharpe, Matt Davidson, Adrian Fiala doing the play by play instead of the goons on ESPN.

Me personally I'd buy the DVD at any Husker store even try Huskerboards own Huskernation.com and buy the DVD that way you're stuck listening to our very own Greg Sharpe, Matt Davidson, Adrian Fiala doing the play by play instead of the goons on ESPN.

Actually the reason I am asking around is because I prefer the ABC/ESPN broadcast. It just has much more of a monumental feel to it for me. But thanks for the response. :) I am completely willing to pay for it, but I prefer the national tv broadcast over the husker broadcast team.

Get a knife. Stab it into your chest/heart area. It's pretty much the same thing as watching that game.

You are probably right BW. If I do end up getting the game I will probably never watch the last minute. I can't watch that again. But I really do want the game just to revel in the domination of our D over and over again. I have a guy that I buy husker DVD's from who couldn't burn the game for me because he said he deleted it as soon as it was over. I can't blame him. I guess I am a glutton for punishment. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Even though these games are painful to think about, in the long run we will look back at these heartbreakers (VT TEXAS) and remember them as the games that helped turn the program around. two years ago we would have gotten torn apart and folded. The great difference is that we were the better team and SHOULD have won each. I attended the Virginia Tech game in my GANZ jersey and after the initial sting wore off and we were driving home, I realized just how important that game was for the program. Nebraska is back! We gotta lose the heartbrakers before experiencing greatness- (1993 FSU)

• 3 months later...