SIGNED OLB David Santos

Nexus

Sarao was #1 by far on their LB board. If his grades are good enough, he's at Stanford. If not, we were his backup. If we accept Santos, Sarao is admitted is the assumption as stated above.

that seemed to be the case prior to camp. i don't think it is any more. supposedly he was smaller than expected and rose looked significantly better.

i don't know whether we could have pried him away from stanford if we wanted to, but i don't believe we're still trying.

Sarao was #1 by far on their LB board. If his grades are good enough, he's at Stanford. If not, we were his backup. If we accept Santos, Sarao is admitted is the assumption as stated above.

that seemed to be the case prior to camp. i don't think it is any more. supposedly he was smaller than expected and rose looked significantly better.

i don't know whether we could have pried him away from stanford if we wanted to, but i don't believe we're still trying.

What would anything about Rose have to do with Sarao? Rose is a 2012 commit.

agree, not sure Rose would affect their decision on Sarao in any way. the coaches wouldn't shy away from signing a quality LB this year on the chance that Rose survives 2 more years of being recruited. too many things can still happen w/ that.

This.

Santos and Lewis look like they could be our LBs this year. I think if Sarao would have committed we would have only taken one, but since we are not going to get him we will take Santos and Lewis.

This.

Santos and Lewis look like they could be our LBs this year. I think if Sarao would have committed we would have only taken one, but since we are not going to get him we will take Santos and Lewis.

I could see us taking three, if Moody decides to jump on board we could still take lewis or santos or maybe both. Moody would be imediate help, which would allow the younger LB's to learn the system and bulk up.

This.

I could see us taking three, if Moody decides to jump on board we could still take lewis or santos or maybe both. Moody would be imediate help, which would allow the younger LB's to learn the system and bulk up.

With our limited scholly's for next year, I don't see ANY way we take 3 LB's.

We only have 19 departing Seniors, so we only have 6 spots left. We lose 3 WR (if you count McNeill as a WR) this year, so we really need to take at least 2. Then we need 2 DE's, another DT, probably one more DB (or OL if we get Hobbi), a TE and of course a RB. The only way we take 3 LB's is if we have attrition at LB this year, we will obviously oversign, so expect some attrition as the year goes on. I could see a TE, QB and RB at a minimum leave the team this year.

2012 recruiting is going to be really interesting, we only have 12 juniors on scholarship currently so that will likely be an extremely small class.

i'm familiar with their classes. as stated, my understanding was that they were less than thrilled with sarao. i also thought the comparison to rose was interesting. sorry if you didn't.

With our limited scholly's for next year, I don't see ANY way we take 3 LB's.

We only have 19 departing Seniors, so we only have 6 spots left. We lose 3 WR (if you count McNeill as a WR) this year, so we really need to take at least 2. Then we need 2 DE's, another DT, probably one more DB (or OL if we get Hobbi), a TE and of course a RB. The only way we take 3 LB's is if we have attrition at LB this year, we will obviously oversign, so expect some attrition as the year goes on. I could see a TE, QB and RB at a minimum leave the team this year.

2012 recruiting is going to be really interesting, we only have 12 juniors on scholarship currently so that will likely be an extremely small class.

we took 4 receivers last year, so i don't expect us to take more than 2, unless we get a real stud late. pretty well aree with the rest of your numbers, and that there will be attrition. not sure which TE would leave though unless kerr calls it quits or someone gets hurt. also, with heard and harper's scholarships opening up, at least one will go to a walk-on, quite possibly cassidy, who would add to the junior class. hard to see too far into the future, but i'd bet we take at least 23 this year and at least 18-19 next

Will be visiting Nebraska on Thursday July 22 with some family. Apparantly we are his #1 choice and he could quite make a decision after his trip and he's been wanting to come up to Nebraska for quite some time.

His top 3 in this order are: Nebraska, Mizzou, and Arkansas

• Fire 1

Will be visiting Nebraska on Thursday July 22 with some family. Apparantly we are his #1 choice and he could quite make a decision after his trip and he's been wanting to come up to Nebraska for quite some time.

His top 3 in this order are: Nebraska, Mizzou, and Arkansas

Thats my birthday, so I would like to think he will commit as a present to me and all of husker nation.

you know i really lilked AS (well not super super liked) but i think its lame how we are still crawling (to my knowledge) on AS jock... i thought we wanted kids who wanted to be here not kids who want to be here only if they dont have the grades for crapford...... David looks like a great guy and someone stoked to come here.. .lets make it happen already......

:koolaid2: