OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Texas has offered.

He likes the idea of the UT offer however said, "he will go where he fits". He also stated that "my brother being at NU doesn't give the an egde". Did Todd get an offer from UT?

Somehow I find this quote hard to believe. It has to be in the back of his mind. And didn't he say he'd like to play with his brother or am I wrong?

Texas has offered.

He likes the idea of the UT offer however said, "he will go where he fits". He also stated that "my brother being at NU doesn't give the an egde". Did Todd get an offer from UT?

Somehow I find this quote hard to believe. It has to be in the back of his mind. And didn't he say he'd like to play with his brother or am I wrong?

I remember something about the two brothers saying they wanted to play together also. I just can't remember when or where that was.

How many Peats do we need?

be nice to get 3 by the end.

There is a 3rd one still coming up? name/grade/position of the other Peat?

It was mentioned in an OWH article a couple days ago. Here's the excerpt from said article:

Then there's Cassius Peat, who's not even in high school, yet his brothers have playfully nicknamed him “The Chosen One.” Cassius is 6-foot-3 as an eighth-grader. He just turned 14.

Cassius may end up playing tight end or receiver, though Corona boys basketball coach Sam Duane said he might contribute on the varsity basketball team as a freshman next winter.

Continue Reading

It was mentioned in an OWH article a couple days ago. Here's the excerpt from said article:

Then there's Cassius Peat, who's not even in high school, yet his brothers have playfully nicknamed him "The Chosen One." Cassius is 6-foot-3 as an eighth-grader. He just turned 14.

Cassius may end up playing tight end or receiver, though Corona boys basketball coach Sam Duane said he might contribute on the varsity basketball team as a freshman next winter.

Continue Reading

Dare I say, a 3Peat?

• Fire 2

Then there's Cassius Peat, who's not even in high school, yet his brothers have playfully nicknamed him "The Chosen One." Cassius is 6-foot-3 as an eighth-grader. He just turned 14.

Continue Reading

Dare I say, a 3Peat?

Before we 3Peat, we need a re-Peat first. :corndance

Then there's Cassius Peat, who's not even in high school, yet his brothers have playfully nicknamed him “The Chosen One.” Cassius is 6-foot-3 as an eighth-grader. He just turned 14.

Continue Reading

Thanks. That's a big boy. 6'3" 8th grader. Dang. I like the 3Peat saying!!

247 announced Andrus as a 5-star prospect.

Andrus Peat, OT, Tempe (Ariz.) Centennial

For an offensive lineman, size is only the first part of the equation. Andrus Peat has that (6-6, 280), but what makes Peat special is the athleticism that accompanies his size.

For a big kid, Peat is extremely athletic getting downfield and on the run. He has great feet in pass protection, and is light-footed at his size. He is also explosive at the point of attack, showing the strength to issue a punch and the mindset to finish a block.

Peat has plenty of pedigree to his credit, as well. His father Todd Peat Sr. is a seven-year NFL veteran and his brother, Todd Peat Jr., was one of the top prospects in the class of 2011 and signed with Nebraska.

As strong of a statement as it might be, Andrus may be the best of the Peat bunch.

LINK

• 1 month later...
They are the best of the best. The players that are wanted by every program and destined to make a big impact at the college level and beyond.

Rivals.com has identified the first five-star prospects for the 2012 class and is unveiling them this week. Twelve prospects have been awarded five-stars but are not ranked at this time and we will profile three each day. The five-star spotlight is now on Tempe (Ariz.) Corona Del Sol offensive tackle Andrus Peat.

Continue Reading

• Mavric unlocked this topic