knapplc

The Funny Picture Thread

knapplc    17,788

Regular rules apply. Nothing dirty, nothing that should go in the Woodshed. Just fun, interesting or funny pictures.

Gummi Bear anatomy:

gummi_bear_anatomy_spin_by_freeny.gif

AR Husker Fan    1,084

I know that many of you are going to say that this one should go into the Woodshed - particularly after it causes your eyes to melt from their sockets, but what the hell.

When butt-lifts go bad, they go really bad...

buttlift.jpg

jnkyrdoff6    4

@ Husker_x

I think this one will always be my favorite (from when I first read this). It just cracked me up that he'd actually send this in. LOL

fsmdrawing.jpg

knapplc    17,788
08062204_blog.uncovering.org_fotografia.jpg

:laughpound

This one took me a second. I was like, "It's just a family on a boardwalk. What am I missin...? Ahhhh!"

CornHOLIO    181

This one took me a second. I was like, "It's just a family on a boardwalk. What am I missin...? Ahhhh!"

Holy Gregor Mendel!

They're Fruit Flies!!!

hskerholic    113

Holy Gregor Mendel!

They're Fruit Flies!!!

I need HELP I DONT SEE IT. HELP I FEEL CLUELESS

HUSKER 37    449

Holy Gregor Mendel!

They're Fruit Flies!!!

I need HELP I DONT SEE IT. HELP I FEEL CLUELESS

post-2112-127321562409.jpg

In 7th grade Biology class.

We studied genetics..Some ancient Russian? (Gregor Mendel) did a famous but simple study of fruit flies and some of their dominant traits..Green eyes vs. Red eyes?

In the picture above, the male of the species appears to have horizontal stripes (shirt) and the female has vertical stripes.

If stripes were dominant over plain colors, there would be a possibility that they each carried a plain white (or black) allele? in their DNA.

In which case, their offspring could have plain black shirts, plain white shirts, horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, or in this case, the mutant hybrid resulted in a plaid shirt.

I'm surprised Gary Larson didn't already cover this in "Farside" :LOLtartar

AR Husker Fan    1,084

And perhaps an even greater mutation than some have noticed. The adult male has WIDE horizontal stripes. The adult female has NARROW vertical stripes.

The kid? NARROW horizontal stripes and WIDE vertical stripes - the opposite of the adults.

Wonderful thing, mutations...

CornHOLIO    181

And perhaps an even greater mutation than some have noticed. The adult male has WIDE horizontal stripes. The adult female has NARROW vertical stripes.

The kid? NARROW horizontal stripes and WIDE vertical stripes - the opposite of the adults.

The kid's adopted..and wearing a bag over his/her head?

HUSKER 37    449

I was afraid to mention anything for fear that certain positions would get blamed...Like one of my favourites..(Reverse Cowgirl). chuckleshuffle

633732617758054860-ReverseCowgirl.jpg

Dewiz    1,340

suh_feature.jpg

That's my desktop background lol.

Nice......its also a funny picture

Dewiz    1,340

^ the guy lifting weights pic = :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

The gif of the dog chasing the laser light is what my dog does all the time whether its a laser, flashlight, or a shadow he's always chasing something and my buddies and family get a kick out of it.