knapplc

The Funny Picture Thread

HuskersNow    10

My favorite part of Knapplc's post was this:

I knew someone who had a basset hound that had its hind legs removed after an accident and it had to walk around with one of those little buggies with wheels. If it had been my dog I would have asked for all its legs to be removed and replaced with wheels and had a remote control installed. I could charge neighborhood kids for rides and enter it in races. If I did the same with a horse I could drive it to work. I would call it Steven.

:rollin

CornHOLIO    181

Alien-With-Emiliano-Zapata-Mustache-300x300.jpg

Heard about this from a Mexican-American co-worker today.

It was pulled from Target and Walgrens as too controversial for a Halloween costume.

I expected more.

kansas husker    109

Maybe its my dispise of cats, but Knapp every time I read the first post on this page I lol. I only asume it's real becuase it makes it so much funnier based on how serious she takes it.

HUSKER 37    449

BREATHALYZER.jpg

It doesn't get much more ironic than this. A 19-year-old Nebraska native was arrested this week for drunk driving -- while wearing one of those cheeky "blow here" breathalyzer machine costumes. Matthew Nieveen was brought up om DUI and underage alcohol possession charges while wearing the less-than-tasteful Halloween costume. While most people did their partying the Saturday night before Halloween, police arrested Nieveen in his costume after finding him driving erratically on Monday morning.