WR Antoine Arnold *

Nexus

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

teaser on scout about him? this is what we need.

mostly about him getting his grades up this summer. thought Nebraska was a run only team, did some hw and wants to officially visit. also mentions recruiting QB's and liking our class.

you look at certain kids at rivals and they are 4 star kids top 200 guys and you have only a few offers... makes you wonder whats goin on sometimes........

teaser on scout about him? this is what we need.

mostly about him getting his grades up this summer. thought Nebraska was a run only team, did some hw and wants to officially visit. also mentions recruiting QB's and liking our class.

you look at certain kids at rivals and they are 4 star kids top 200 guys and you have only a few offers... makes you wonder whats goin on sometimes........

yeah, when that happens it indicates the grade issue but since there is a huge need at WR, it wouldnt hurt taking a chance on a kid with his skill set. unless something better comes along of course. should we start callin this one the Braylon/Bell situation already?

• 3 weeks later...

Rivals says that his coach has been talking to the huskers alot and that antoine says the huskers are definetly getting a official visit. Said that the coaches told him he is one of our top targets. No date set yet. Please!! we need some WR's after not many last year and none so far this year.

Rivals says that his coach has been talking to the huskers alot and that antoine says the huskers are definetly getting a official visit. Said that the coaches told him he is one of our top targets. No date set yet. Please!! we need some WR's after not many last year and none so far this year.

lets hope ZL gets that arm together and can sling it to some of our guys down field... that will sure help get some of these top notch reciever guys to committ.. we already got the strong staff stuff down and all that.. just a couple pieces away

lets hope ZL gets that arm together and can sling it to some of our guys down field... that will sure help get some of these top notch reciever guys to committ.. we already got the strong staff stuff down and all that.. just a couple pieces away

I think we'll close strong if our O can show that '09 was an abberration. I'd especially like to see Paul have a big year, we need to have a wr make it big.

I think we'll close strong if our O can show that '09 was an abberration. I'd especially like to see Paul have a big year, we need to have a wr make it big.

I would agree with Danimal. If our offense shows drastic improvement which there is no reason that we cant, our chances go up with a lot of these kids. I don't think what Zac does has too much bearing on the 2011 class though especially WRs. He will be gone when they get to campus.