I am getting sick

Not only that but to strand 2 runners on base with no outs and then to have 3 players strike out in a row to end the bottom of the 1st inning was embarrassing. Then the following inning we stranded another player on 3rd base with no luck bringing him home.

few things: 1 - nebraska baseball is terrible

2 - did anyone else see adam bailey's quote after the game? summarizing: going to the ball park everyday is hard for him to do because they suck so bad, he wishes he would have went pro. seriously, he said if he'd known it was going to be like this he never would have come back.

3 - talked to a very reliable source (i know, i know, i usually roll my eyes at other people for saying the same), take it for what it's worth, but they said the team in general loves this coaching staff except anderson. exact words used were "arrogant" and "just weird". personally, i would think if they loved the whole staff that well they could look past hating the head coach, but apparently not.

i hate to ask people to not support a team, but in some ways i'm sorta hoping the park is empty tomorrow, i mean empty, to really get tom's attention. i'm just afraid that if people continue to come, he will decide to give anderson another year and i do not want to watch another season of this crap.

few things: 1 - nebraska baseball is terrible

2 - did anyone else see adam bailey's quote after the game? summarizing: going to the ball park everyday is hard for him to do because they suck so bad, he wishes he would have went pro. seriously, he said if he'd known it was going to be like this he never would have come back.

3 - talked to a very reliable source (i know, i know, i usually roll my eyes at other people for saying the same), take it for what it's worth, but they said the team in general loves this coaching staff except anderson. exact words used were "arrogant" and "just weird". personally, i would think if they loved the whole staff that well they could look past hating the head coach, but apparently not.

i hate to ask people to not support a team, but in some ways i'm sorta hoping the park is empty tomorrow, i mean empty, to really get tom's attention. i'm just afraid that if people continue to come, he will decide to give anderson another year and i do not want to watch another season of this crap.

#3: interesting. Don't know if we'll ever know for sure but it falls in line with what was said about the '05 team, which was basically held together by senior leadership and Rob Childress.

I also felt the same when I heard Bailey said that. Kind of a weird thing to say. The attendance has already dropped about 2% from last year's sharp decline. Basically, if you compare this series to comparable series past, the crowds are about half as big as they once were (and totally passive), and while I feel bad because the players deserve support, what else can you do?