School: Lincoln Southwest

Position: Dual Threat QB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 195 lbs

40 time: 4.62

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Tulane

Camps: NU Camp and Jeff Trickey quarterback camp in Carrol, IA

Bo and Co. have been hearing some good stuff from this kid after he got done w/ the Fort Worth NIKE Camp earlier this spring. Cotton recently watched Tavarius at track practic and couldn't say much.

He will be attending the NU camp this summer as well as the Jeff Trickey Quarterback camp in Carrol, IA

Barry Every a Rivals.com recruiting analyst came away impressed with Bender. He had good overall spin, good accuracy and he liked his size and growth. Barry Every was also impressed that Bender is an underclassman because he has phyically developed as most of the seniors.

His early favorite is the Huskers.

• 4 weeks later...

As of right now, my big wish is to play my college football in Lincoln, Nebraska. There's nothing better than that sea of red. It's amazing. Right now I'm trying to keep my options open and I'm just focusing on my high school, my grades and just taking each step of the process as it comes."

doesn't get much better than that......

:nanalama :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

all you guys out there you now have an offical task.... get film and quickly

As of right now, my big wish is to play my college football in Lincoln, Nebraska. There's nothing better than that sea of red. It's amazing. Right now I'm trying to keep my options open and I'm just focusing on my high school, my grades and just taking each step of the process as it comes."

doesn't get much better than that......

:nanalama :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

all you guys out there you now have an offical task.... get film and quickly

also enjoy how hard Solich presses into Nebraka land... good for the guy to offer some of our kids the chance to play ball... he still obviously has strong ties to area and makes good attempts to get kids to go there... from what i've heard its been going well.. except for that bowl game (conference game??) if i remember correctly......

He says he'd basically commit on the spot if we offer at camp. Booyah!

i figured that much... i dont know too much about this kid since he is so far removed from the spotlight just yet but from all that i have read he sounds like he is devloping into something really special... how rad woudl that be though when the resugence of Nebraska power features a home grown QB??? straight up dope

i think we need to find some footage of him.... he sounds super positive and i imagine in a couple days or whatever he'll be in our camp

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers