The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Been killing a lot of spare time playing TF2 lately. Holds up pretty well for such an aged game.

101%ed DK64 not too long ago. SO MANY COLLECTIBLES.

On Wii, playing through Twilight Princess at the moment. Also, a buddy who's going to be moving in with me who's also into gaming is teaching me how to customize Super Smash Bros Project M. I broke it on my first attempt though :(

Edit: Also, pretty solid Humble Bundle up right now if you haven't already played a lot of those great games. Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age II and Origins, Dead Space 2... felt like I picked up a lot of ends and pieces. Most of it activates through Origin, though, if that's an issue for anybody.

• 2 weeks later...

Most Star Wars games are pretty legit, eh Saunders?

Not familiar with that one, but I did miss the KOTOR games in a Humble Bundle not too long ago and have been kicking myself. Always wanted to try those games. But even beyond that... still love old Battlefront games for local multiplayer with the buddies. New one looks pretty sick. And I used to love Galactic Battlegrounds on PC back in the day. Anybody ever played that? It's is basically AoE with Star Wars units?

Roommate and I played thru Gears coop. Looking forward to 2 and 3 now.

Not familiar with that one, but I did miss the KOTOR games in a Humble Bundle not too long ago and have been kicking myself. Always wanted to try those games. But even beyond that... still love old Battlefront games for local multiplayer with the buddies. New one looks pretty sick. And I used to love Galactic Battlegrounds on PC back in the day. Anybody ever played that? It's is basically AoE with Star Wars units?

KOTOR 1 is arguably one of the greatest games ever made. Great, great story with compelling characters. The gameplay is a little dated, but I still love it.

Watch GOG.com--they'll put them on sale a few times a year, and they sell their games DRM-free. I believe they also have Galactic Battlegrounds and all of the other Star Wars titles (e.g. X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Dark Forces) on their site as well.

That, or if you have a 360, get both 1 and 2 for the original XBox from a used game store--they're both backwards compatible.

Don't laugh... Pokemon Omega Ruby. My girlfriend dropped over $200 on that and a 3DS XL for my birthday present, so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm not going to lie, it's actually more addictive than I was expecting.

Hopefully nobody would laugh at that.

All of those games are pretty legit. I still bust out my old ones for my Game Boy Color and play them every now and again. Such a unique idea for a game at the time, and they've held up well as the series moved forward.

Even most of the spin off games are alright. My buddies and I still get a kick out of the minigames on Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.