SIGNED LB Michael Rose

I have been hearing this would have been a NE, MU race with IA and KS as outside chances. Given that MU has not offered and wont unless others fall off the board, and given Michael verbal and written documented displeasure with what he feels is a slap in the face from missouri by not getting an offer, I think this is a race that is nebraska's to win. I am not sure MO would ever offer him, and if they did, would it be too late. I know he was very upset with a recent offer that we gave to a LB in Mich. They are competitive friends and know eachother from camps. Apparently Michael was verbally expressive in his not recieving that offer and even posted to a social network feed (cant remember if it was facebook or twitter) that he felt it was a slap in the face from missouri.

I just dont see anyone making the move to get him away from lincoln.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like Michael has opened himself back up to taking a few visits... still says he's given Nebraska a verbal though. This kid seems a little wishy washy... then again, i'm sure he's getting a ton of mail and phone calls from schools trying to get him to look at them. Can't blame him for at least wanting to see what else is out there. Just wish he wouldn't.