SIGNED LB Michael Rose

I like this kid's build. He may only be 6 foot, but so is David Santos and Lavonte David is 6' 1". So i don't put too much emphasis on height unless it is unreasonable for a LB. Looking ahead we need to get some big time LB's in this recruiting class and next years as well. This year we only lose 3 LB but next year we lose 6. Seeing how we only have 16 LBs right now, losing 9 of them by the end of next season seems like quite a few shoes to fill at that position.

Getting Rose and Anderson are huge gains.

I like this kid's build. He may only be 6 foot, but so is David Santos and Lavonte David is 6' 1". So i don't put too much emphasis on height unless it is unreasonable for a LB. Looking ahead we need to get some big time LB's in this recruiting class and next years as well. This year we only lose 3 LB but next year we lose 6. Seeing how we only have 16 LBs right now, losing 9 of them by the end of next season seems like quite a few shoes to fill at that position.

Getting Rose and Anderson are huge gains.

Cross your fingers and hope that the staff puts on the full court press for a couple of prospects that are on our board. Two in particular, if the staff can get them, we'll be sitting really pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael and Joe robinson would make a perfect dynamic duo in the husker linbacker core there both 2 aggresive athletes that can motivate each other to be the best 2 linebackers in the country and also lead that great husker defense to a big 12 championship possible BCS.....

It is great that Michael locked it down. Thought it would take a big time school to sway him and USC could have been that school. Congrats again, now let's find another big ole LB to pair with him.

On to page two....

Michael and Joe robinson would make a perfect dynamic duo in the husker linbacker core there both 2 aggresive athletes that can motivate each other to be the best 2 linebackers in the country and also lead that great husker defense to a big 12 championship possible BCS.....

It is great that Michael locked it down. Thought it would take a big time school to sway him and USC could have been that school. Congrats again, now let's find another big ole LB to pair with him.

On to page two....

Or hell, maybe even a Big 10 championship.

On to page two....

You should change your name from mr.inspiration to mr.optimism

How he is still a 3 star on Rivals is a mystery to me.

Latest recruiting sham: Rose is ranked as the 28th overall LB (not inside/outside, both together) prospect according to Rivals. As we all know, he is commited to Nebraska, and is a 3 star recruit... #29 overall LB? 4 star recruit. :) I love recruiting services, don't you?!