Four Game winning streak

Ok season is over and we have Anderson for at least another year so I say lets move on and hope we can carry our current streak forward into next year! :koolaid2: Hell maybe if we get behind the program like Sipple says they will win 50 games next year~~~ :koolaid2::restore

I've been behind the program.. I've been pumping them up more than anyone I've seen... and that didn't do anything...... Let's not forget how we finished last season with the 3 game home sweep of Baylor, which included VERY impressive pitching..... I really hope we can carry it forward, but it's going to be a task without DJ, Bailey, Bubak, and Farst - no matter how much he struggled this year.. But w/ Asche, Kiser, Peters, Scheffert, Tolentino/Burleson, Cooper, etc, we have people who at least have a decent amount of experience... Let's hope.

Three wins against Tech mean almost nothing. We didn't gain anything from it. And, even though Tech may have been playing for a higher seed in the Big 12 tourney, it is still difficult for a team to get through those last few games before postseason play. There is a tendency to let your guard down. They did and we won. Big deal. Win next year when it still matters and I might be ready to talk momentum.