CB David Whitmore

ADS

Whoa! I remember this kid. Did a houdini and no one knew where he was and he's been just across the river? Showed alot of promise. Hopefully he has his act together now.

EZ-E should have some insight on this player!!!

Any juicy details EZ-E? I believe they go to the same school.

I checked IWCC Football stats/rosters on NJCAA website and he was listed nowhere to be found.

I have no idea if he is even on their football team.

he's listed on their roster as a freshman here.

As near as I can tell the 2009 team was their first. Unless I'm reading something wrong. Went to history and it doesn't have much to go on. Records says after the season. So, I'm guessing he was a freshman last year. Hopefully he has his grades in order this time..

I checked IWCC Football stats/rosters on NJCAA website and he was listed nowhere to be found.

I have no idea if he is even on their football team.

he's listed on their roster as a freshman here.

As near as I can tell the 2009 team was their first. Unless I'm reading something wrong. Went to history and it doesn't have much to go on. Records says after the season. So, I'm guessing he was a freshman last year. Hopefully he has his grades in order this time..

fairly certain you're correct that last year was their first season of competition.

also, the roster has some kids at the bottom with jersey numbers listed as FR that played last season, so i'm guessing the others (including whitmore) listed as FR WITHOUT jersey numbers are either incoming freshmen or redshirted last season.

i'd wager that whitmore is a redshirt freshmen and will have 3 to play 2 starting in 2011. of course, that's just a wild ass guess and this could be his first year on campus at iwcc.

in any case, as great as our relationship is with the kansas juco's, it's great to have iwcc in our backyard to place kids.

A while back there were some rumors going around on the huskers illustrated message board that he was at Fort Scott, but who really ever knew? The kid basically fell off the face of the earth for a little bit. I really hope he gets an offer sooner or later. A 6'2 cornerback can really be a tough matchup for offenses to plan around.