LB Dexter Moody*

ADS

• 4 weeks later...
DEXTER MOODY, LB, 6-2, 210, 4.4, FORT SCOTT (JC), KANSAS

Husker Offer Possible More On The Way

“I have one offer now that’s from Nebraska I should get more during the season. I like Nebraska but I would like to go back to Georgia. I do have a teammate at Nebraska now and one that’s going there next year. I’m not getting too much pressure from them to go to Nebraska they understand it’s my decision.” Moody said

“I do hear from Georgia, Florida and Alabama and I do feel confident that Georgia will offer me later.” Moody said

“If Georgia was to offer me I would probably go there. They recruited me and signed when I was in high school but I had to go to Junior College because of grades.” Moody said

“I have a couple of friends that play for Georgia I went to some of their games when I was in high school you can say I’m a Georgia fan.” Moody said

LINK

The more I hear about this kid, the more I'd like him to join our recruiting class. He's right from the heart of SEC country, and really doesn't seem too interested in us yet, but so far we're his only offer. Who knows if that will stay the same, probably not if he's a worthy recruit, but still the longer he has to wait without another offer, the better for us. Hopefully, he'll come around and begin to give us a closer look. We're becoming the Nebraska of ole, an NFL defensive factory, and he could definitely do some damage and be a part of that. Size wise, he reminds me of Demorrio Williams, but seems to be a bit bigger. If he could provide anything close to Demorrio's production... :corndance . Anyway, I hope Moody starts to look at us some more.

Yoshi wanted to be closer to home last year, and said that LSU was a dreams school. He ended up here at Nebraska in the end because of the relationship we have with FSCC and Coach Simms. I have a good feeling about Dexter, and if we play defense like we did last year it might be tough for the kid to not take a hard look at us.

will visit and doesn't care as much about getting close to home

Sounds like Coach Sims has his ear. Thank you for the update iruletheskool.

Sims is such a huge asset to our recruiting it is awesome to have a guy like him. He can coach well also. I wonder if Bo would be interested in bringing him to UNL if we have someone take a job elsewhere. Then again that my slow the Fort Scott Pipeline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 5 months later...