For our visiting Big 10 fans

Thought it might be a good idea to give our visiting Big 10 fans some insight to the traditions at Nebraska. I'll start...here is an example our Tunnel Walk

Since the audio isn't the greatest, the players recite the Players Prayer before each game:

Dear Lord, the battles we go thru life,

we ask for a chance that's fair.

A Chance to equal our stripes,

a chance to do or dare.

If we should win,

let it be by the code.

Faith and Honor held high.

If we should lose,

we'll stand by the road

and cheer as the winners go by.

Day by day we get better and better

Till we can't be beat..

WON'T BE BEAT!

equal our stride...not stripes. And prepare for the red invasion at Every. Single. Stadium. Dont get sucked into Nebraska being a small state...nationwide out-state husker fans outnumber most schools total fanbase...and they arent shy about opening up the wallet to show their support.

equal our stride...not stripes. And prepare for the red invasion at Every. Single. Stadium. Dont get sucked into Nebraska being a small state...nationwide out-state husker fans outnumber most schools total fanbase...and they arent shy about opening up the wallet to show their support.

Yeah I know but I distinctly remember a huge urinary olympic match breaking out on the HB over that. Someone (can't remember who) claimed the original version was "stripes" and it should always be quoted that way. :dunno

I will be looking forward to the Nebraska showing in Columbus in the future. I saw this photo - I believe it was of Notre Dame - with Huskers filling out 2/3 of the place. Ridiculous.

I will be looking forward to the Nebraska showing in Columbus in the future. I saw this photo - I believe it was of Notre Dame - with Huskers filling out 2/3 of the place. Ridiculous.

nebnd3.jpg

neb-seaofred1.jpg

nebnd2.jpg

Why are we going to play in Platte County

j/k