New Conference Graphic Proposal

Hey, all. First time poster, just wanted to share something my son cranked out with his sweet Paint skillz. Please move this or nuke it if it's in the wrong place.

We live in San Antonio so we have to live with these Longhorn jokers all the time so we are absolutely loving this. I actually had a guy at work that I've been friendly with for years sling some harsh accusations at Nebraska.

Oh well, GBR forever!!!

post-7050-12761366295.jpg

Hey, all. First time poster, just wanted to share something my son cranked out with his sweet Paint skillz. Please move this or nuke it if it's in the wrong place.

We live in San Antonio so we have to live with these Longhorn jokers all the time so we are absolutely loving this. I actually had a guy at work that I've been friendly with for years sling some harsh accusations at Nebraska.

Oh well, GBR forever!!!

post-7050-12761366295.jpg

Welcome to HuskerBoard! thumbsup.gif

So long as OSU and scUM are on opposite sides of the graphic, I'm good. You can have your over-sized helmet in the Big Ten's crotch. :lol:

it's gonna take me a while to get used to seeing the word 'SCUM' and not think colorado.

Why was there never a name change? Thats just confusing.

the 'big ten' is a brand name as far was the powers that run it are concerned and are unwilling to change it. the current logo does acknowledge that that they are not just ten teams, tho.