WR Dorial Green-Beckham

DGB is tearing it up tonight against my old High School, as expected. 2 TD's and just started the second quarter. Guy is a beast. I'll try to post his stats after the game.

Here's an article about the game. http://www.ky3.com/news/kspr-dorial-green-beckham-hillcrests-dorial-green-beckham-played-against-camdenton-20110917,0,1348342.story

Here's a link to some video from the game. http://www.kspr.com/videobeta/?watchId=41256601-c8ab-4761-a434-9b0329264ff0

DGB caught 11 passes for 217 with two TD's.

• 1 month later...

This record and victory was over the Republic Tigers (4-6). It's a down year for Republic. However, they also beat my team, the Camdenton Lakers, who were 4-5 this year but finished strong in the district and won it last night. Hillcrest is much better this year with a 9-1 record. His Sophomore and Junior years they didn't have very good teams.

Not sure if anyone's aware of this but Dorial now lists NU in his top-5!

Yo!

Link? Source? His top 5 has been pretty much: Mizzou, Bama, Arkansas, OU, and Texas for some time now.

Maybe he doesn't want to go to the 4th best team in the SEC, or the hometown Tigers...how could he pick NU over a Bama or Oklahoma?? I'd even go to Okie Lite before Nebraska. We just aren't a program that features our WR's, but if he thinks it's best for him to be part of the Big Red, fine by me!!

Maybe Beck has said...Hey DGB, remember what I did with Kansas?? We're bringing that to Nebraska, so get your popcorn ready!

:spooners :hookerhorns

Why not? :dunno