WR Dorial Green-Beckham

All-world talent. Negated by stupidity. :facepalm:

True. Hope he figures it out.

What's to figure out MLB? I go nuts when people say " I hope he figures it out" on something that is so black and white. While I understand your sentiment MLB, I just don't think anybody should make an excuse or even hope for enlightenment from these people! It's the same statement I use to my son when he teases the cat and the cat claws him! Figure it out! I'll ask him , why do you think the cat keeps nipping at ya?

I think DGB if found guilty should forfeit his schollie! I think anybody in his privileged position that can't adhere to the simplest of rules should be punished severely! Hey young man, I'm gonna pay for your schooling and give you a great education as well as do everything I can to help you achieve your dream of playing football in the nfl. All you have to do is abide by the same rules as every other citizen in this country! These aren't stricter rules set up for athletes! These are the same rules that everyone in this country has set up for them without the privilege of a free education! My God! People like this(DGB) piss me off!

Another douchey set of people are pro athletes that get DUIs! What the fu@k! Drive your frigging expensive ass cars to "da club!" pay one of your sponging ass lackies to drive your drunk ass home! THIS IS NOT AN UNREASONABLE REQUEST OF YOUR BRAIN!

Rant over............GOD IM PISSED!

MLB- this was not a personal attack on you bro, just the situation! I save the my personal attacks on you for the LTPW thread!! :P

All-world talent. Negated by stupidity. :facepalm:

True. Hope he figures it out.

What's to figure out MLB? I go nuts when people say " I hope he figures it out" on something that is so black and white. While I understand your sentiment MLB, I just don't think anybody should make an excuse or even hope for enlightenment from these people! It's the same statement I use to my son when he teases the cat and the cat claws him! Figure it out! I'll ask him , why do you think the cat keeps nipping at ya?

I think DGB if found guilty should forfeit his schollie! I think anybody in his privileged position that can't adhere to the simplest of rules should be punished severely! Hey young man, I'm gonna pay for your schooling and give you a great education as well as do everything I can to help you achieve your dream of playing football in the nfl. All you have to do is abide by the same rules as every other citizen in this country! These aren't stricter rules set up for athletes! These are the same rules that everyone in this country has set up for them without the privilege of a free education! My God! People like this(DGB) piss me off!

Another douchey set of people are pro athletes that get DUIs! What the fu@k! Drive your frigging expensive ass cars to "da club!" pay one of your sponging ass lackies to drive your drunk ass home! THIS IS NOT AN UNREASONABLE REQUEST OF YOUR BRAIN!

Rant over............GOD IM PISSED!

MLB- this was not a personal attack on you bro, just the situation! I save the my personal attacks on you for the LTPW thread!! :P

I didn't read it as an attack. I understand where you're coming from on this. :wasted

• 1 year later...

I will say this...even thought I despise Missouri, I give them props for doing the right thing (assuming this is accurate)...from what I have read, regardless of the fact the girls where dropping the charges, the coach should have done something and he did. I could see a lot of other teams just turn a blind eye for a kid with this kind of talent...albeit wasted talent!