SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the trips to the coasts do worry me a bit.

yeah i can see how being from the mid west and going to the coast can be an exciting and new thing... but at the same time i think it can also turn a lot of people off who look around and say 'this is just not me'

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the trips to the coasts do worry me a bit.

yeah i can see how being from the mid west and going to the coast can be an exciting and new thing... but at the same time i think it can also turn a lot of people off who look around and say 'this is just not me'

or maybe just a midwest guy taking advantage of free travel.

Or maybe the kid is so talented that he is really seeing the effects of a "down trodden" tOSU program and many schools think they can slide into Ohio and snag great talent.

I am with EZ on this a little. As good as it has looked for NU with Greg, a trip to someplace new can open a kids eyes and imagination. Still say NU's 70%, but I would be leary of WHERE Greg may go visit.

I'd imagine that UCLA and USC will throw out their best. I don't want Greg anywhere near either head coach.

Rick Neuhisel might not be the HC after this year, and I think he is smart enough not to fall for Lame Kiffins snake charming ways.

My best guess, he commits after he visits in June for our Summer Camp.

EZ and aspeedlin, I think we may need to be more leery of visits to the other coast. A more of an ACC/SEC school would make me more nervous than Greg heading out to the west coast. aspeedlin hit about Slick Rick, and USC will start feeling the crunch in schollies and they have a much bigger need on the offensive side of the line than the defensive.

It is starting to sound like the off the field trouble for tOSU is starting to drive Greg our way. He now lists Nebraska, tOSU, and Notre dame in that order. He also likes our academic support for the athletes. JP is working wonders with this young man.

It is starting to sound like the off the field trouble for tOSU is starting to drive Greg our way. He now lists Nebraska, tOSU, and Notre dame in that order. He also likes our academic support for the athletes. JP is working wonders with this young man.

hell its about time JP stepped up his recruiting game... for a while the only thing that guy was dropping was a bunch of bird sh#t..

:sarcasm

just in case

• 2 weeks later...