Wow is all I can say. Thoughts?

my wife is 31 years old and still watches MTV Real World and all their reality shows daily.. she not old enough for VH1 yet though she did watch rock of love and some of there other shows... well she was down with the jersey shore from episode 1 (being shes from a very guido new england town) and i've seen a few episodes... these kids are pretty young and dont really know too much about whats really important in life.. but hell i was sorta like that too when i was 22 or soo.. funk i wish i had their job anyways and i guess they are getting paid too..... so yeah i watch it but only because my wife makes me.......... :cheers:thumbs:laughpound

I've heard of the show but never watched it. Anything on MTV isn't worth watching even the MTV Movie Awards that I loved watching growing up until now when its all stupid high girl chicks voting for Twilight as movie of the year and any other category with Twilight in it....I mean seriously Twilight movie of the year :laughpound

honestly i do. I hate it but its one of those shows were you hate but love to watch it.

I remember when it first came on. I was like this is the real world on the jersey shore or something. I started watching and became completely assumed by the way they are completely clueless about life in general. All they care about is GTL, fist pumping, and gettin in fights on the board walk.

I've heard of the show but never watched it. Anything on MTV isn't worth watching even the MTV Movie Awards that I loved watching growing up until now when its all stupid high girl chicks voting for Twilight as movie of the year and any other category with Twilight in it....I mean seriously Twilight movie of the year :laughpound

What the hell was Twilight????