Looking for a watch group on the Central Coast of California

huskerca

Looking for some BIG RED fans in the Santa Maria, Nipomo, San Luis Obispo Area of California!!!

DANG!!! I wish you were a bit more south! I'm in Long Beach and we have a BIG crowd down here!...I have a few friends in San Luis Obispo...I'll see if they know any husker fans there!

I actually just signed up on this board in hopes of finding a group in San Luis Obispo. I'm moving out there in a week to finish up school and I would be lost without someone to watch games with. I'm a 20 (very soon to be 21) year old college kid.

I actually just signed up on this board in hopes of finding a group in San Luis Obispo. I'm moving out there in a week to finish up school and I would be lost without someone to watch games with. I'm a 20 (very soon to be 21) year old college kid.

Well I will let you know if we find a group I have heard there is a place in Orcutt called Rick's Pizza the owner is a Husker fan and ALWAYS has the games!!!!

Well I will let you know if we find a group I have heard there is a place in Orcutt called Rick's Pizza the owner is a Husker fan and ALWAYS has the games!!!!

That would be great! I don't mind a little drive to get to a place where I can catch the PPV games.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be great! I don't mind a little drive to get to a place where I can catch the PPV games.

I have contacted Rick's House of Pizza and he is pretty sure he is going to get the game I am going to call him back today for a definete answer!!!! My email address is nbrskafan101@yahoo.com I will post again later today with the answer feel free to email me if you need directions!!