"Interesting" article on Aaron Green

You'd have to go back to Marlon Lucky in 2005 to find the last time Nebraska brought in a 5-star running back. In fact, other than Marcus Mendoza in 2007, they haven't even brought in a 4-star back since.

Rex Burkhead? Quentin Castille? Kenny Wilson?...you can argue Braylon Heard, but I guess he hasn't really been brought in. We also brought in Leon Jackson with Lucky, but I suppose he was more of an ath. Was Mendoza a 4-star on Scout?

• Fire 1

You'd have to go back to Marlon Lucky in 2005 to find the last time Nebraska brought in a 5-star running back. In fact, other than Marcus Mendoza in 2007, they haven't even brought in a 4-star back since.

Rex Burkhead? Quentin Castille? Kenny Wilson?...you can argue Braylon Heard, but I guess he hasn't really been brought in. We also brought in Leon Jackson with Lucky, but I suppose he was more of an ath. Was Mendoza a 4-star on Scout?

That has to be according to a site other than rivals because we have brought in a handful of 4-stars the last couple years... +1 to zoogs for naming most of them though...

he had to have been going by scout only because burkhead was a 4* RB along along with Wilson and Heard according to Rivals. Castille was rated as the #2 FB so maybe that's why he didn't count him. Also he said Burkhead was a 3* QB and that was his rating on scout. Mendoza was also only rated as a 4* on scout as he indicated in the article.

I knew M Brown to Texas was big for NU since Texas doesn't have room for 2 big time backs but I thought Wilder was projected to be a LB in college, so the FSU thing really isn't totally out in my opinion.