BigRedPeter

Hey everyone, I am student at UNL and just found out I will be out of the country for the Texas/NU game (just my luck :facepalm: )

Anyway, I am married and as a result am lucky enough to have 2 student tickets in East Stadium. 1 ticket is a regular student ticket, the other is a validated student ticket (for more information on validation, go here Nebraska Football Tickets).

I realize these tickets are very hard to come by, so first come first serve. If you are interested, send me a private message with an offer. Thanks and good luck!

Are your tickets still available? If so, do you have the section, row and seat #'s handy? How much?

tstiles@fbfs.com

Are your tickets still available? If so, do you have the section, row and seat #'s handy? How much?

tstiles@fbfs.com

All student tickets are general admission

Ok. My bad...things have changed since my days in the student section back in the 80's.

It looks like I'd have to pay the ticket office $116 ($64 for your ticket and $52 for your wife's) to validate. Would $100 ($50 each) be acceptable?