The Death Penalty

1 hour ago, Big Red 40 said:

I think it’s odd that many people who are against the death penalty for humane reasons would applaud years of rapes and beatings by other inmates as “what he deserves “. 

If one thinks being executed (the equivalent of going to sleep and not waking up ) is horrible,  how can they justify the other as just punishment  ? 

I left my personal views out of, it on purpose, lol just a thought I had . 

Ha!  I was thinking the same thing!

"The death penalty is inhumane, uncivilized and sets our society back hundreds of years, maybe more!  Plus, this guy will get anally raped twice a week, he will be forced to dress like a women while service a gang of badass motherf#&%ers each night, his mother, if she visits will be forced to sneak in some meth in her who-ha and that meth will be used by the bad ass dudes while they do another round of raping and beating until finally they rip out his eyes and take turns pissing in his ocular sockets....can't wait to read about!  But, I really hope they do away with that death drug, that is inhumane"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrgxNOOL6tM

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  I was thinking the same thing!

"The death penalty is inhumane, uncivilized and sets our society back hundreds of years, maybe more!  Plus, this guy will get anally raped twice a week, he will be forced to dress like a women while service a gang of badass motherf#&%ers each night, his mother, if she visits will be forced to sneak in some meth in her who-ha and that meth will be used by the bad ass dudes while they do another round of raping and beating until finally they rip out his eyes and take turns pissing in his ocular sockets....can't wait to read about!  But, I really hope they do away with that death drug, that is inhumane"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrgxNOOL6tM

I'm not saying I think it's a good thing. I was just saying what I thought would happen to the guy if he got tossed in gen pop.

There's a lot I would change about the criminal justice system if I could. 

8 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

I'm not saying I think it's a good thing. I was just saying what I thought would happen to the guy if he got tossed in gen pop.

There's a lot I would change about the criminal justice system if I could. 

Yeah, but that Phil Hartman clip is still freaking amazing.

• 4 years later...