TE Darien Bryant*

ADS

Now here's a more realistic TE target rather than Mr. AC Leonard. Probably a lot safer bet acedemic wise as well. Let's get 'em down here.

Yea this guy would be a nice addition. However, I think that there are other recruits that are more valuable for the capacity that we have on this years recruiting class. With only ,what, nine available positions left, is he really in your top ten?

Now here's a more realistic TE target rather than Mr. AC Leonard. Probably a lot safer bet acedemic wise as well. Let's get 'em down here.

Yea this guy would be a nice addition. However, I think that there are other recruits that are more valuable for the capacity that we have on this years recruiting class. With only ,what, nine available positions left, is he really in your top ten?

Probably not, but in order to get another 9-10 kids you are going to have to continue to recruit in the neighborhood of 20.

Probably not, but in order to get another 9-10 kids you are going to have to continue to recruit in the neighborhood of 20.

Agreed. And you are right about him being safer than AC, I'm not that impressed with AC in the first place.

In my top ten? Probably not, however what are the percentages that all ten of those guys sign the dotted line in February? Not that great realistically. Like EZ said, you have to keep going after guys and the staff will continue to do so. Hell we'll probably see 4-8 offers handed out after the season is over.

As for the TE position, it is probably not an immediate need, but think of this. Our three best TE's next year will be a senior(Ryan Hill) and two juniors(Reed and Cotton) after that there isn't a thing. JT Herr is the only other scolly TE and he might have been a reach and may never see the field. I would rather land someone like Bryant, a high school prospect, than take a gamble on a JC TE that can't pass(yes that was a shot at Harper, c'mon it's a JC how can you NOT pass).

Finally, my last bit of why I like going after Darien. What state is he from? Exactly. What conference are we joining next year? Exactly. Which state is probably loaded with the most talent in that said conference? You know it. Connect the dots. Build the inroads. This would be a very good pickup for DONU.

• 4 weeks later...