chrewy Chips ahoy

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'll be honest: I'm on my second year here at Ohio State and I've become quite disillusioned with the football culture. I love the games - football, basketball, and hockey - but at the end of the day, the prevailing attitudes and behaviors are just way too out of control for my tastes. It's offensive to say this, but I feel like too many people let this hysteria define their lives because if everyone's doing it, nobody can think they're shallow people. I'll take my sports with the crowd in the Yankees bleachers over the crowd in the Horseshoe any day. Maybe when I'm older and my friends are older, when I'm not obliged to crappy OSU parties and drunken fist fights between tough guys from Dayton and Youngstown, I'll find the scene more approachable.

I'll be honest: I'm on my second year here at Ohio State and I've become quite disillusioned with the football culture. I love the games - football, basketball, and hockey - but at the end of the day, the prevailing attitudes and behaviors are just way too out of control for my tastes. It's offensive to say this, but I feel like too many people let this hysteria define their lives because if everyone's doing it, nobody can think they're shallow people. I'll take my sports with the crowd in the Yankees bleachers over the crowd in the Horseshoe any day. Maybe when I'm older and my friends are older, when I'm not obliged to crappy OSU parties and drunken fist fights between tough guys from Dayton and Youngstown, I'll find the scene more approachable.

This is just way to deep of a post. Can you please bring back the other Manhattan?!?

Just messin with ya. Many of times I have quoted your classic.

• 1 year later...

hey guys this is apublic cervice announcrymny.

i came in kinda late and chose to watch aome tevlision. a someone left a box of htese chewy chips ahoy on thetable near the table near the television. i never had one before so i had a cookie now i did. i did ant realize that i was keept keating them. like i had no clue. it was all ofer shocked when i realized i had finished a holy sleeve. they snook up on me. htey are not even that tastya but they have a lat of calories and fats so it is hardly even wort it. anywa i hope this helps becuause i feel the real sh#t abot this.';

manhats

I could REALLY go for some chrewy Chips ahoy right now. Nice and warm so they're Extra chrewy. :lol:

I know lots of people may think that Chips Ahoy is a hum-drum generic cookie, but I did some investigative work several years back at the factory where they make the cookies, and when they are warm and fresh off the production line, they are A-f*cking-MAZING. I would probably stab you in the shoulder for a couple of them right now. I can only imagine how good the Chewy ones would be hot and fresh.

Seeing this old thread for the first time brightened my day, by the way.

• Fire 1

So transfer, you'll love Lincoln.

T_O_B

I know lots of people may think that Chips Ahoy is a hum-drum generic cookie, but I did some investigative work several years back at the factory where they make the cookies, and when they are warm and fresh off the production line, they are A-f*cking-MAZING. I would probably stab you in the shoulder for a couple of them right now. I can only imagine how good the Chewy ones would be hot and fresh.

ok 2 things! What the hell is the first post about in relation to the thread title. And B, why the shoulder? :D

ok 2 things! What the hell is the first post about in relation to the thread title. And B, why the shoulder? :D

Why the shoulder? Because if I stabbed you in the eye, you wouldn't be able to find any cookies for me.

One drunken night is all you need to know.

• 5 months later...