Living in Texas, i thought it was only right...

Not to be rude but I could really care less for this. IMO I think it looks bad on behalf of Nebraska and it is really the opposite of what Nebraska fans are known for. Believe me I hate Texas just as much as you do but you look just as bad as the jealous Iowa State fans wearing Nebraska sucks shirts.

I concur. As hilarious as it is, to show it off is against everything that is Nebraskan. Sorry to rain on your parade as you were most likely tickle pink that you were gonna receive some cudos for this.

Oh get off your freakin' high horses! If you knew what it was like to live around these loudmouth Longhorns all the time then you might do the exact same thing.

I'm so tired of hearing about how things are un-nebraskan. Give it a rest! These displays of fandom are all in good fun, and if you don't see it that way then maybe you need to lighten up a bit. Not everyone has the squeaky clean sense of righteousness that some Nebraskans cling to so tightly.

• Fire 2

Not to be rude but I could really care less for this. IMO I think it looks bad on behalf of Nebraska and it is really the opposite of what Nebraska fans are known for. Believe me I hate Texas just as much as you do but you look just as bad as the jealous Iowa State fans wearing Nebraska sucks shirts.

I concur. As hilarious as it is, to show it off is against everything that is Nebraskan. Sorry to rain on your parade as you were most likely tickle pink that you were gonna receive some cudos for this.

Oh get off your freakin' high horses! If you knew what it was like to live around these loudmouth Longhorns all the time then you might do the exact same thing.

I'm so tired of hearing about how things are un-nebraskan. Give it a rest! These displays of fandom are all in good fun, and if you don't see it that way then maybe you need to lighten up a bit. Not everyone has the squeaky clean sense of righteousness that some Nebraskans cling to so tightly.

Agreed! Please somebody explain what "To Be Nebraskan" is. I was born, raised and still live here and am very proud to say that I am not wound up tight as a drum.

Cudos to you Tripp!

• Fire 1

I concur with those who concur that we nebraskan's have not concurred what it means to act like a "nebraskan".. :ahhhhhhhh

I've lived here for 20 years after growing up in California and I've yet to figure it out..

I see nothing at all wrong with the sticker. It's funny. And if any Texas fans get offended by it then that says more bad-sad things about them than you.

:yeah The "holier than thou" attitude some NU fans carry gets really old really fast.