Where do YOU live? What do you do?

I tried it for fifteen minutes at my buddys house.. Never again. And no I am 17 and if you count halfs 17 and a half.

You tried coal mining?

One of the worst things I have ever done. I could not even breathe..

Decked after 15 min. in the mines.

I knew that Foppa lived in New Zealand, but I did not know that bshirt lived in China. Bizarre. I should resurrect the proximity thread and see where that puts you two.

I hope to "finally" get back to my priceless South Dakota sometime this fall. If I do, me & the better half will swing by Lincoln and buy you & zoogies an ice cold one!

Where from in SD?

The big city of Oldham (was 200 population.....but now only 199...:-)).

I knew that Foppa lived in New Zealand, but I did not know that bshirt lived in China. Bizarre. I should resurrect the proximity thread and see where that puts you two.

I hope to "finally" get back to my priceless South Dakota sometime this fall. If I do, me & the better half will swing by Lincoln and buy you & zoogies an ice cold one!

Where from in SD?

The big city of Oldham (was 200 population.....but now only 199...:-)).

ah, you're one of those east river people...

I tried it for fifteen minutes at my buddys house.. Never again. And no I am 17 and if you count halfs 17 and a half.

You tried coal mining?

So you hang out in western PA?

In the summer I dont live there. It was a trip to a friends house.

You tried coal mining?

So you hang out in western PA?

In the summer I dont live there. It was a trip to a friends house.

So it was that type of coal mining.

• 2 weeks later...

N-Staters:

Have you ever lived outside of Nebraska? Born in the Philippines (military brat)

Where have you lived the longest? Nebraska

Where has been your favorite non-Nebraska place to visit/live? Guam. It's like Hawaii with out the tourist.

Where is your ideal place to live? In my dream house on an acreage.

Work:

What is your current occupation? Project Manager - Logistics

What has been your best job ever? Working as a cart boy at the base commissary. Worked purely on tips, could come and go as I wanted and always made enough for gas and McDonalds.

Worst job? Selling gym memberships. I would pull names out of a box to find the winner of a free trial membership. Hint, everyone was a winner, but me. HATED IT!!!

Dream job? I wish I was John Madden making millions of dollars off a video game with my name on it. Now that's a dream job!!!

Hobbies:

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Spending time with my sons, fishing, camping, and enjoying the great outdoors.

Strangest/most interesting hobby, skill or personal anecdote? I still believe I'm a great break dancer, but others say, NOOOOOOOO......

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

N-Staters:

Have you ever lived outside of Nebraska? No

Where have you lived the longest? Kimball NE

Where has been your favorite non-Nebraska place to visit/live? Hermosa Beach, CA

Where is your ideal place to live? On the coast of Cali

Work:

What is your current occupation? Landscape Architecture Student at UNL

What has been your best job ever Own mowing business in high school

Worst job? Working for the city

Dream job? Designing and building new golf courses

Hobbies:

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Golfing, movies, hanging out with family and friends

Strangest/most interesting hobby, skill or personal anecdote? 2 handicap in golf and 1 hole in one to my name

• 4 weeks later...

N-Staters:

Have you ever lived outside of Nebraska? No

Where have you lived the longest? Pender, NE

Where has been your favorite non-Nebraska place to visit/live? Tampa, FL

Where is your ideal place to live? Right where I am(Gretna, NE)

Work:

What is your current occupation? Grain Merchandiser in Omaha

What has been your best job ever I like the one I am at now but best was student manager for Husker Women's Basketball in college

Worst job? Working for a Vet Clinic in college. I love animals but only so much crap I can handle literally.

Dream job? Play by Play or PA Announcer for basically any sport

Hobbies:

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Golfing, Watching sports, hanging with friends and family

Strangest/most interesting hobby, skill or personal anecdote? While working as student manager, I once bumped into Barry Switzer at an Oklahoma basketball game as I was carrying in equipment. I said "Sorry, excuse me...Oh you're Barry Switzer" He said "Yes I am" and walked away

• 2 months later...

Out of Staters:

Where do you currently live? Tulsa, Ok - Grew up in Parker, SD. Went to college at SDSU then got married and moved to Tulsa 33 yrs ago

Where have you lived the longest? Tulsa

Where has been your favorite place to live/visit? Visit: Loved the energy of NYC - but couldn't live in that concrete jungle. I think Yosetime is my favorite spot. The 1st time you see the valley it takes your breath away.

Where is your ideal place to live? Colorado - or any other mtn place

N-Staters:

Have you ever lived outside of Nebraska?

Where have you lived the longest?

Where has been your favorite non-Nebraska place to visit/live?

Where is your ideal place to live?

Work:

What is your current occupation? Corp Credit mgr. also teach part time at a local univ.

What has been your best job ever? GM for a GE company

Worst job? Hauling bales in 100 degree S.D weather while in high school. also anytime I have to paint. In HS, Dad had us paint all of the farm buildings red one summer, hated painting ever since.

Dream job? Teaching at a univ full time

Hobbies:

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Photography, Guitar, hiking, exercise club (need lots more of that)

Strangest/most interesting hobby, skill or personal anecdote? farting before bed - my wife just loves it. chuckleshuffle Seriously, I enjoy helping others find their life mission. Primary I do this through one of the classes I teach. I beleive we all have a God given mission in life and we are truly 'energized' when we live out that mission. The rest of the time we are just taking up space and wasting time.

This is me under my old log in ID.