Stadium Expansion

The thing that concerns me about expansion is the state of Nebraska obviously has a limited number of people and I just want to make sure we can keep filling the stadium. Don't want to see the streak end.

Tom Osborne has already spoke about this a few times. They did the math and everything's going to be okay. /comfort

Just think of the brightside, if the ticket holder starts to become in danger they might lower the levels of donation for the waiting list!

The thing that concerns me about expansion is the state of Nebraska obviously has a limited number of people and I just want to make sure we can keep filling the stadium. Don't want to see the streak end.

It would be a waste to update the stadium if we can't sell the tickets, so I guess we are just going to have to work on filling it up.

my parents tried to request tickets and they are already sold out. They have not made it public that the seats are sold, but they are.

It would be a waste to update the stadium if we can't sell the tickets, so I guess we are just going to have to work on filling it up.

my parents tried to request tickets and they are already sold out. They have not made it public that the seats are sold, but they are.

They are and they aren't. Current ticket holders have an option to move first, before any new tickets are sold. Once those requests are made and accomplished, then newcomers have an option.

Of course, all you have to do to get tickets this year is donate enough moolah. Tickets are awarded on a points basis, and I think you get one point per every one hundred dollars you donate. Just drop about ten grand on the Athletic Department and you'll get seats. Pretty good ones, probably.

Tom Osborne has already spoke about this a few times. They did the math and everything's going to be okay. /comfort

Just think of the brightside, if the ticket holder starts to become in danger they might lower the levels of donation for the waiting list!

I wish you wouldn't quote me until I've fixed my gramer errors

The donation system is so retarded and depressing. Individual ticket prices are teasingly low, but I'll probably never afford season tickets. If you want $5,000 for season tickets, then charge that price...don't charge $700 plus an unspecified B.S. amount of "donations"

They are and they aren't. Current ticket holders have an option to move first, before any new tickets are sold. Once those requests are made and accomplished, then newcomers have an option.

Of course, all you have to do to get tickets this year is donate enough moolah. Tickets are awarded on a points basis, and I think you get one point per every one hundred dollars you donate. Just drop about ten grand on the Athletic Department and you'll get seats. Pretty good ones, probably.

Priority points are actually 3 points for every $100 donated for the current year + 1 point for every $100 donated life time. For example: Assuming you donate $500 the first year you have 15 priority points. The next year you donate $400 you get 12 points for that donation + 5 points for the $500 donated the first year for a total of 17 points. So if you are a big spender the first year to the tune of $10,000. You have 300 priority points. The next year you donate another $10,000 you have another 300 points + a credit of 100 points for the life time donations. You then have 400 points to play with. That would get you some mighty nice seats!

Anyone have 10 grand to give me.....................?

You guys and your cameras are much appreciated out here in Connecticut!

That's why I take the pictures. You folks are just as much Husker Fans as those of us living in the shadow of the stadium, and it's the least those of us who live around here can do.

I'm glad the pics help keep you informed. :thumbs