Confident ISU squad

holvy83

linky

There is a confident team out in Ames this week, they have been drinking their own brand of :koolaid2: There can not be a letdown against ISU! :bigredn:

We could really deflate them just like we did Missouri with a win down there. That place is going to be going crazy.

Hopefully we'll have some good screen cap opportunities of their fans like we did at Kansas State...

Ha, the first few lines of this article cracked me up when they state that the Cyclones are trying for their 3rd "championship" in school history.

"The first was in 1912, sharing the Missouri Valley Conference title with Nebraska. The next was sharing the 2004 North title with Colorado."

Talk about high standards! Both of their so called championships where shared (2004 being only a divisional champ.), and one of them occurring a whooping 98 years ago! Poor cyclones, it's sad how little success it takes for them to get their hopes up. Good luck on Saturday fellas, your going to need it!

Ha, the first few lines of this article cracked me up when they state that the Cyclones are trying for their 3rd "championship" in school history.

"The first was in 1912, sharing the Missouri Valley Conference title with Nebraska. The next was sharing the 2004 North title with Colorado."

Talk about high standards! Both of their so called championships where shared (2004 being only a divisional champ.), and one of them occurring a whooping 98 years ago! Poor cyclones, it's sad how little success it takes for them to get their hopes up. Good luck on Saturday fellas, your going to need it!

That is so cute! We have more Heisman Trophy winners than they have division/conference championships.

That is so cute! We have more Heisman Trophy winners than they have division/conference championships.

haha

We're kind of a big deal. :koolaid2:

I don't think you'll see a letdown by Nebraska the rest of this year. Already had one against Texas and we must continue to put every other Big 12 North team in their place.

I expect this NU team to come out with its hair on fire every single week from here on out. MU game was a HUGE win, but now they can see that all their goals are still there for them and WELL within their grasp. This is something that Pelini and staff are very good at, keeping guys focused on the task at hand. That's why I was so dumbfounded by the UT buildup by them, it was just really out of character.

I kind of expect a slow first quarter on Saturday and then we'll wear them out at the LOS and end up running all over them and forcing them into situations that get them out of sync. I don't know about a score prediction, but I'd probably start at 38-10, maybe 38-20 or so.

DO NOT OVERLOOK THIS GOD DAM TEAM

I can't imagine we'll be overlooking a team that was on the other side of arguably the most embarrassing loss in Husker history. I have zero doubt this team will be 100% loaded for bear Saturday. No doubt in my mind.

I hope you are right, but I am down right scared of a letdown in this game. Honestly, the only one of our last 3 games that doesn't have me worried is KU. CU always plays us tough, even though A&M is in shambles they have a ton of talent and we have to play there, and ISU always tries to play us tough and we just got off of our biggest win this year.

Watch, the KU game will be the trap. :dumdum