Tailgating vehicle

HANC

We travel all over the place followin the 'skers and we have a 28 foot travel trailer, but the wife won't let me "remodel" it to be my Husker tailgate vehicle, so I am looking for a min-bus , ambulance, or etc...that someone may have already turned into a Husker wagon and is possible trying to sell it.

We travel all over the place followin the 'skers and we have a 28 foot travel trailer, but the wife won't let me "remodel" it to be my Husker tailgate vehicle, so I am looking for a min-bus , ambulance, or etc...that someone may have already turned into a Husker wagon and is possible trying to sell it.

How much are you willing to spend? I might know of an ambulance for sale.

Depends on vehicle and if it is already decked out in Husker detail...... I am looking at something around $4500 or less.... Something that runs well, and won't nickle and dime me to death in the short term.....maybe kidding myself on price and expectations, but after looking on ebay, not sure.

• 1 month later...