Big Ten division names ... Any ideas?

Honestly, seeing all these names- they are more like team names you'd come up with for big family reunions or youth group contests. If they do anything besides geography I think in a few months it will seem so corny and dumb they will wish they just went with east/west.

The only one that will work otherwise: Shirts & Skins

man, i gotta get volleyball season tickets :w00t:w00t:w00t

Honestly, seeing all these names- they are more like team names you'd come up with for big family reunions or youth group contests. If they do anything besides geography I think in a few months it will seem so corny and dumb they will wish they just went with east/west.

And they have to switch in between games, if it goes to a game 5 let the crowd vote who goes shirts and who goes skins!!!

And they have to switch in between games, if it goes to a game 5 let the crowd vote who goes shirts and who goes skins!!!

Unfortunately a few of the girls might develop back problems - and nothing like coming home after a hard faught match w/ Penn State to look in the mirror and see a nice floor burn arcross your tit from the dig you made during the 4th set to win the game. Some battle scars are not sexy.

Unfortunately a few of the girls might develop back problems - and nothing like coming home after a hard faught match w/ Penn State to look in the mirror and see a nice floor burn arcross your tit from the dig you made during the 4th set to win the game. Some battle scars are not sexy.

can't respond

'hypmotized' by avatar

you are obviously an expert sir...(!)

i think its got to be geographic. i don't see how else you're gonna do. american and national is not original, and any name like stars and stripes is just a bit silly.

Maybe the Big Ten Plains Division and the Big Ten Mountain Division if we want to go geographic but not the typical East/West?

Idk, this one takes some thought...