Good Game ISU.

Iowa State sure as hell came out ready to play today. Paul most certainly gets 100% out of his players and it's easy to see why. He believes in them, they believe in themselves, and everyone believes in the system.

I knew before their possession even started that if they scored they would go for two. it's was underdogs do in that situation, they play to win. great coaching and that is the perfect example of do your job and not worry about anything else. prince had the kicker coverd and hagg had the end covered.

I think we got bailed out by the wind taking that ball, which is why I'm saying the smartest thing Bo did all game was choose to take OT into the wind.

Wow ISU went to overtime with a team that doesnt even have a quarterback, two of them injured. Does Cody Green even count, i'm pretty sure Rex Burkhead took more snaps

also a lot of people on defense were injured so they faced half a nebraska team and still lost.

It's true. We're clearly the better talented team but they came to play and we knew they would. Taylor healthy that game was over in the third easily as there was at least two CG runs (one up the gut and one on the end)...well 3 if you count CG's late fumble....that taylor would've scored on.

Wow ISU went to overtime with a team that doesnt even have a quarterback, two of them injured. Does Cody Green even count, i'm pretty sure Rex Burkhead took more snaps

also a lot of people on defense were injured so they faced half a nebraska team and still lost.

well play ISU.... great game

all i can say is i hope t-magic is ready next week!!

Gotta give props, thought when we got the 17 in the 3rd that it was over. They played a hell of a game (aided by f'n Niles Paul). Gutsy call by Rhodes, but maybe this is his "Osborne" moment.

Yes, big props to the Clones. Hell of a game they played. And totally agree that this could be Rhoads's "Osborne moment". What a motivator that guy must be. I mean, the talent differential on the field must be 4 or 5 to 1 in our favor, and they come out and play a game like that.

Great last game, ISU. See ya, little brother.