why Paul Rhoads will never win a conference championship...

TMagic

Hats off to PR on giving us Hell for the second straight year.

That being said... I remember Bo talking about how TO gave the advice of not getting too up or too down in coaching situations because it gives the players a false perception of what is expected. Makes me think of a straight faced TO after winning it all in 94.

When I see Paul Roads bawlling like a baby after a win in lincoln.. and running around like he won the national championship after a field goal yesterday, it makes me think he will never win a conference title.

He will never win a confrence championship because he coaches at Iowa State.

im not talking about iowa state... i'm talking about paul rhoads. its not illegal for coaches to go to another school.... just sayin.

I know, I was just syaing he will never win one while at Iowa State. He might go somewhere else and win one, I dont know.

Hats off to PR on giving us Hell for the second straight year.

That being said... I remember Bo talking about how TO gave the advice of not getting too up or too down in coaching situations because it gives the players a false perception of what is expected. Makes me think of a straight faced TO after winning it all in 94.

When I see Paul Roads bawlling like a baby after a win in lincoln.. and running around like he won the national championship after a field goal yesterday, it makes me think he will never win a big 12 title.

TO never got too up or too down because that was his personality. When you have a ton of talent on your sideline it's a lot easier to maintain an even keel and still win games.

Paul Rhoads needs to squeeze every drop of performance out of his players to compete against teams with superior talent. If he can bring in a higher level of talent than he has right now, I can see Iowa State being competitive in the Big XII.

What about Pete Carroll? I always thought he was pretty emotional on the sideline.

If you'd like to split hairs, he never won one either chuckleshuffle

Not true. Pete won 6 straight, and that's not counting the 2005 season in which Bush apparently took benefits.

Pete never won a BIG 12 title.

chuckleshuffle

• Fire 1