LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post on the board, I just wanted to give some information regarding Mr. Lambert. I was in San Antonio during the U.S. Army All-American game and I guess they had practices for the 2012 prospects there too and I ran into Lambert at Dave and Busters, I went up and spoke to him and he is a very intelligent young man. He spoke very highly of Nebraska. He told me Ron Brown was recruiting him and he told me he loved Nebraska and is very, very interested in the program. He is one big dude. I would say he is all of 6'2", closer to 6'3" and he is all of 230lbs too of muscle. It was a pleasure to talk to him and I got his signature too. He is a very good kid. I hope we can land him.

Thanks,

Huskercat

• Fire 2

This is my first post on the board, I just wanted to give some information regarding Mr. Lambert. I was in San Antonio during the U.S. Army All-American game and I guess they had practices for the 2012 prospects there too and I ran into Lambert at Dave and Busters, I went up and spoke to him and he is a very intelligent young man. He spoke very highly of Nebraska. He told me Ron Brown was recruiting him and he told me he loved Nebraska and is very, very interested in the program. He is one big dude. I would say he is all of 6'2", closer to 6'3" and he is all of 230lbs too of muscle. It was a pleasure to talk to him and I got his signature too. He is a very good kid. I hope we can land him.

Thanks,

Huskercat

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

• 5 months later...