LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

Bo will be visiting Quanzell

He will be there Wednesday if I'm not mistaken.

Man, I hope Bo can seal the deal with this kid. It would great to add this type of athlete to our Defense.

You speak the truth. This kid is a brick sh*thouse.

I can't remember, with the exception of possibly Eric Martin, who obviously didn't pan out at LB, the last time we added a kid so physically well put together as a LB commit. Quanzell physically could step in and play for us right now, which is quite rare to find in HS LB recruits.

Bo will be visiting Quanzell

He will be there Wednesday if I'm not mistaken.

Man, I hope Bo can seal the deal with this kid. It would great to add this type of athlete to our Defense.

You speak the truth. This kid is a brick sh*thouse.

I can't remember, with the exception of possibly Eric Martin, who obviously didn't pan out at LB, the last time we added a kid so physically well put together as a LB commit. Quanzell physically could step in and play for us right now, which is quite rare to find in HS LB recruits.

Cory McKeon looked quite fetching in the VB shorts.

Any word on Bo's in home visit?

Liked that Pelini and Els were his first in-home coach visits. Also said family liked the visit. Called Bo and Ross "funny guys".

On a side note, apparently Bo and Lambert's uncle, Zack Dumas, played at OSU together.

On another bright side, he won't be visiting Alabama now. Done with visits.

Still don't think we get him though.

Any word on Bo's in home visit?

Liked that Pelini and Els were his first in-home coach visits. Also said family liked the visit. Called Bo and Ross "funny guys".

On a side note, apparently Bo and Lambert's uncle, Zack Dumas, played at OSU together.

On another bright side, he won't be visiting Alabama now. Done with visits.

Still don't think we get him though.

Why don't you think we land him? I mean, if we take Alabama out of the picture in his Final 5, I think we're the best team he has to choose from (I realize Oklahoma is ranked ahead of us... I expect us to jump them after their loss to Okie Lite and a strong bowl win).