Potentially Awful News Per RSS

^ Cotton, too.

Honestly I think we will pull through no matter what happens. Got to have faith in Bo, which I do. The panic button on our HC is being hit far too quickly...I'm surprised.

I am with you. If he quits...he quits. It would be a shame, but that is life. If he broke a team rule by having his cell phone available, it may have been something that was an ongoing problem with Taylor, because I can't see Bo blowing up like this for one instance. We have Burk and Codeman and we'll get through. Given a break or two Saturday night and we beat A&M without Taylor. Unfortunately, Bo exploding has not done the program any good and I agree with Perlman's decision that he needs to have a discussion with Bo.

Let's beat the Buffs and move on to the Big 12 championship. A game that three weeks ago was a "gimme" is no longer so.

^ Cotton, too.

Honestly I think we will pull through no matter what happens. Got to have faith in Bo, which I do. The panic button on our HC is being hit far too quickly...I'm surprised. I've always had more criticisms (on certain points) of Bo than most here, but I'm just going to shut up this week because right now I figure he needs a lot more defending than nitpicking. I am amazed at how quickly he's gone from walking on water to being seen as out of control all the time. He's not a different man than last week and this is an example of how the media can really blow things up. I just hope it doesn't get to bizarro levels (aka Mike Leach).

Good points...... But I am afraid this thing is going to BLOW WAY UP!!!

ESPN is going to have a hayday this week on CFB live.

If he did quit, this isn't about textgate. From what I hear, and what I saw with my own 2 eyes, is that Taylor refused to get on a John Deere to be taken off the field to go back to the locker room to give Cody time to warm up. Instead, he walked back to the bench took off his shoe and walked back to the locker room. This was before the second half. If this was over texting, he would not have come out and started the second half. And for the person that mentioned the 11 AM presser tomorrow, that would be the weekly presser pushed up a day because of the friday game, not because Taylor quit the team. A presser would not be called for a player quitting the team. Let's all take a deep breath people.