** Official Venting thread

This thread is long overdue. I'll start with my venting. After we failed to convert that 4th down at the end of the game, I walked out of my friend's house and slammed the garage door behind me so hard that I broke the window. Luckily it's a crappy old college house.

Let it all out boys and girls, let's hear it.

I remained pretty calm through out the game. Then after another Martinez sack, then another pass behind the WR. I lost it, cause I knew we were done. I started screaming at the TV, saying things like.... "I hope you go to UCLA where they only pass it 4 times a game." Followed me repeating, "im so sick of this crap during a big game" and "Im glad this season is over, because I cant stand it anymore."

Then a person who has no clue about how passionate I am about football, despite being in my present during the A&M and last years CCG said.... "If you wanted to scream and be mad you shouldve went down and bought a ticket." Luckily she was female otherwise we wouldve had a throwdown in the drive way.

Looks like my vent is gonna cost me about $105. I'll be sending the bill to the Watson residence.

Its alright GMoose. atleast we get to play Washington in the bowl game.

For all I care we could be playing Mother Mary's Convent in the Boys Town Bowl. My 21st bday is a week before, so I'll be able to be happily intoxicated while we destroy Udub. Again.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever

Okay, I'm vented out. Now THAT feels better.

Went to order me a cheesesteak sandwich at "The Palace in Dallas"(cowboy stadium) and looked behind the ordertaker and there was coolers upon coolers of beer. There was even a digital thermometer so you could see what the temperature was- it was 26 degrees. I started to salivate, and then ordered one only to be told "we can't sell the beer" WTF- it was an f'n mirage. Appartenly, you could get beer, but you had to go to the 4th floor. So I went, only to find that you had to be admitted into a special "holding pen" and of course, there was a gigantic line because the holding pen was past capacity. I sure could drank from the 2nd quarter on.

Oh, and Texas Chili is terrible and tasteless. Was I suppose to vent about the game? Well, we got Shawn Watsonized again and it really isn't worth my effort to vent until he's been replaced.