T-Mart officially gone

Part of the reason we beat WU so badly the first time was they fell behind quickly and had to rely on their passing game, as opposed to running at us with that solid RB of theirs. That need to pass obviously played right into our hands and sunk their battleship. Had they not fallen behind like they did, they would've depended much more on a running game that was working (proof: the Huskies' 1st TD was a rushing TD capping off a long, run-heavy drive).

Our rush D has improved notably over the last couple months. But, if WU manages to keep the game close, which is certainly plausible, they'll have a much more balanced offense and won't try to rely so heavily on the passing game. And even with a D like ours, they have the right players at the skill positions to make us pay a few times.

Well, like everyone else so far, I nearly crapped myself when I read the title of the thread and clicked on it. Very sneaky ;)

As far as the game, I don't see much. Especially if the same Crick from the Big 12 championship shows up for this one, he'll be having Locker for lunch. Next, I think our secondary's seniors, realing obviously that this is their last game, will be playing a lot harder, so we may be seeing much more aggressive man to man. Which is awesome, I love watching Prince and Hagg bottle up recievers. As for offense, I'd personally love to see Zac Lee get to play out the bowl game and lead the Huskers in his last game there.

As far as the game, I don't see much. Especially if the same Crick from the Big 12 championship shows up for this one, he'll be having Locker for lunch. Next, I think our secondary's seniors, realing obviously that this is their last game, will be playing a lot harder, so we may be seeing much more aggressive man to man. Which is awesome, I love watching Prince and Hagg bottle up recievers. As for offense, I'd personally love to see Zac Lee get to play out the bowl game and lead the Huskers in his last game there.

Their "big play" receiver hasnt really been all that big play this year... i think Locker has a similar day to the first time we played them...

Their "big play" receiver hasnt really been all that big play this year... i think Locker has a similar day to the first time we played them...

I think it will be pretty much the same, Locker may be a bit better (because how can he be worse) but over all I think Washington will have trouble, and I also think they will face a defense that is much improved from the start of the season, stopping the run in paticular.

puberty is such a bitch ain't it.,,,,,,, always blame the mod :D

take no social responsibility for yourself at all. j/k bite me

Taylor gone for 97 yarder after which he will stay at the UW locker room for after game festivities.

not enough :dunno:cheers:corndance oops forgot the obligatory:

GBR

Way to get my hopes up... Even though Lee may be banished to the deepest depths of the quarterback roster, the prospect of Taylor transferring gives me hope that Carnes or one of these incoming freshmen phenoms could step up against a defense with a pulse. After this season, I'm going to have nightmares of a quality QB stuck behind a sack-tastic Martinez for 3 more years... Talk about cold sweats.

Way to get my hopes up... Even though Lee may be banished to the deepest depths of the quarterback roster, the prospect of Taylor transferring gives me hope that Carnes or one of these incoming freshmen phenoms could step up against a defense with a pulse. After this season, I'm going to have nightmares of a quality QB stuck behind a sack-tastic Martinez for 3 more years... Talk about cold sweats.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

I second the :facepalm: