SIGNED RB/DB Ameer Abdullah

Plan B with Heard not making it?

Yes, very much so. Ameer is a must have now, IMO.

Agreed. Thinking the c$%ks will be the biggest threat here. Bama just got the Michigan decommit at the Army AA game, so they're out. If all goes well this weekend with him and his teammate. All we really need to do is survive the venom that the ole ball coach will throw at him.

Agreed. Thinking the c$%ks will be the biggest threat here. Bama just got the Michigan decommit at the Army AA game, so they're out. If all goes well this weekend with him and his teammate. All we really need to do is survive the venom that the ole ball coach will throw at him.

South Carolina is a threat, but USC might get his last visit and they are number 2 behind us. If we do not wow him enough so that he forgets about USC it might get a little more interesting down the stretch with Ameer.

South Carolina is a threat, but USC might get his last visit and they are number 2 behind us. If we do not wow him enough so that he forgets about USC it might get a little more interesting down the stretch with Ameer.

how often does this really happen.... the bright lights seem to have some effect on kids.....

I'll tell ya what happened here. Knowing that he liked the GameCocks and what part of the country he was from I always had USC in my head as Univ. of South Car. My bad. Never really put a ton of effort looking into this kid prior to the Braylon events and always had it that way in my head. I can adit to a screw up, MY BAD.

Now this is a larger threat probably because the Trojans do not have a true RB in this class. I am thinking D'Anthony Thomas fills that spot but he is smaller than Ameer. Now talk about having to survive venom. Lane Kiffin probably can make Steve Spurrior look like and alterboy.

I'll tell ya what happened here. Knowing that he liked the GameCocks and what part of the country he was from I always had USC in my head as Univ. of South Car. My bad. Never really put a ton of effort looking into this kid prior to the Braylon events and always had it that way in my head. I can adit to a screw up, MY BAD.

Now this is a larger threat probably because the Trojans do not have a true RB in this class. I am thinking D'Anthony Thomas fills that spot but he is smaller than Ameer. Now talk about having to survive venom. Lane Kiffin probably can make Steve Spurrior look like and alterboy.

Wasnt trying to be a jerk in my post, sorry if that came off in a bad way Paul. :cheers

Wasnt trying to be a jerk in my post, sorry if that came off in a bad way Paul. :cheers

No way aspeedlin, the big old MY BAD was me proving that I can admit my eff ups no way was it intended towards you. I am more disappointed in the fact that I never really looked into the kid, who is visiting so interest is there, until the whole Braylon situation. I was just rolling on perception instead of reality. I can admit when I am wrong, but hate looking like an ass.

Sounds like Alabama is slowing backing off of Abdullah. Abdullah will be in Lincoln this weekend with teammate Aaron Earnest who just might get an offer from the Huskers.

At this moment both Nebraska and USC are tied but very well could commit to Nebraska this weekend or next weekend when he visits USC.

Had a GREAT visit and might not be taking his next scheduled visit to USC. Wants to talk with his parents at home before making a decision.

well that is consistent with what he said earlier..... truth me told it made me nervous but the talk of not visiting USC gives me hope... i guess this kid is pretty excited about Nebraska (why not right!?) and being the one of the top ten kids in ALabama certainly speaks volumes about the kids potential......

really hope we get him!!!

keep us posted (i.e. the infamous 9 out 10 or 10 out of 10 ranking standard)