Husker Tunnel Walk Song

marble

If and when they ever do decide to change the music, I'd rather see the University create their own theme song. That way they wouldn't have to pay broadcast/copyright/licensing fees since they'll own the music themselves. Certainly there are some musicians affiliated with UNL that could get together and create something epic-like.

Meh, we don't do this anyway. (Pay for individual licensing)

The next Tunnel Walk song right here and you can bank on that happening. Remember you saw it posted her first!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUntx0pe_qI

:ban

I can't believe that song doesn't get you pumped up. That song makes me want to put some pads on and go cruising with my friends.......in the back seat of course! FUN FUN FUN FUN

That song makes me want to stab you with a potato peeler for posting it!

Stick with Sirius. Fix the sound system so the entire stadium can hear what is being played/said.

Couldn't agree more.

Apparently, huskers.com had a survey up within the last couple of years asking fans if the sound system should be upgraded. By the looks of things, and from what I heard, the interest level wasn't there.

I find this baffling. People in North stadium complain it's too loud, people in South stadium can't hear a damn thing. I know that the decibels from the crowd can outweigh those from speakers, but I should at least be able to hear the announcer when people are casually talking before the game.

For what it's worth Enhance....when I took the survey I DID fill out the miscellaneous part where I could list other comments or concerns and specifically stated the stadium P.A. noise/music level as you can't hear anything if you aren't in the North end-zone, like you stated, because it is absolutely true. I have student tickets in South, and I'm sure you do somewhere, but you can't hear anything at all.

I get the fact the crowd gets loud when Sirius starts, but I remember it being SO MUCH louder when we used to have 4 screens and I'm sure the sound came out of all 4 and you could hear everything fine. Now we have the North end-zone and that's it.

I remember reading on here that re-wiring around the stadium would be just as much as getting another jumbo-tron. So perhaps we will go that route in the future with an identical jumbo-tron in the South end-zone?

I was very surprised as well that on the pie graph of the survey that was listed SO LOW. If memory serves me right, it was actually the lowest worry on the survey about the stadium itself, which you are correct, was baffling.

So I did my part in the survey :)

Stick with Sirius. Fix the sound system so the entire stadium can hear what is being played/said.

Couldn't agree more.

Apparently, huskers.com had a survey up within the last couple of years asking fans if the sound system should be upgraded. By the looks of things, and from what I heard, the interest level wasn't there.

I find this baffling. People in North stadium complain it's too loud, people in South stadium can't hear a damn thing. I know that the decibels from the crowd can outweigh those from speakers, but I should at least be able to hear the announcer when people are casually talking before the game.

For what it's worth Enhance....when I took the survey I DID fill out the miscellaneous part where I could list other comments or concerns and specifically stated the stadium P.A. noise/music level as you can't hear anything if you aren't in the North end-zone, like you stated, because it is absolutely true. I have student tickets in South, and I'm sure you do somewhere, but you can't hear anything at all.

I get the fact the crowd gets loud when Sirius starts, but I remember it being SO MUCH louder when we used to have 4 screens and I'm sure the sound came out of all 4 and you could hear everything fine. Now we have the North end-zone and that's it.

I remember reading on here that re-wiring around the stadium would be just as much as getting another jumbo-tron. So perhaps we will go that route in the future with an identical jumbo-tron in the South end-zone?

I was very surprised as well that on the pie graph of the survey that was listed SO LOW. If memory serves me right, it was actually the lowest worry on the survey about the stadium itself, which you are correct, was baffling.

So I did my part in the survey :)

They get calls daily about the sound being too quiet, and the sound being too loud... yes... too loud. I was told that Oklahoma State has the same audio power that we have, but because theirs is positioned correctly, they don't have the audio issues that we do, but positioning our speakers correctly and rewiring would cost just as much as ripping the old stuff out and putting in all new stuff.

I don't see it getting fixed in the near future, but we can always hope.