Marvin Sanders

I'm going to have my "Rumor Bashers" on this, but I'm confident enough in my source to post the following:

Marvin Sanders is gone. All I know is that it was based on "legality" issues. Whether or not it was a football-related issue, I don't know. Clearly this is why we hired Raymond.

The same source has told me that Gilmore is also gone, but he didn't sound as sure as he did about Sanders. What I've gathered from this is Sanders is definitely gone. I have no doubts about that. Based on what my source said, I'd give it a very solid chance that Gilmore is gone too.

Not sure what to believe in all of this, but regardless of the outcome when it's all said and done, IF Sanders is no longer with the staff, I want to thank him for his contributions. No denying he played a crucial part in preparing our secondary week-after-week with excellent results. So again, if he is gone, THANK YOU, MARVIN.

• Fire 1

I'm going to have my "Rumor Bashers" on this, but I'm confident enough in my source to post the following:

Marvin Sanders is gone. All I know is that it was based on "legality" issues. Whether or not it was a football-related issue, I don't know. Clearly this is why we hired Raymond.

The same source has told me that Gilmore is also gone, but he didn't sound as sure as he did about Sanders. What I've gathered from this is Sanders is definitely gone. I have no doubts about that. Based on what my source said, I'd give it a very solid chance that Gilmore is gone too.

Heard the same thing put it in the other thread. He resigned over 2 weeks ago.

I was told this morning that Watson, Sanders, and Gilmore are all out. It was supposed to go down tomorrow but this announcement from Indiana totally screwed things. I was also told that Beck and Scott Frost could potentially be our new co-offensive coordinators. I realize most of you wont trust a random unknown poster like me but thats what I was told.

:throwdabones1:

If this is true Sanders will be a big loss and if we go by results I'd say he is the best position coach we have so I hope Raymond can do a good job of replacing him.

Raymond knows Bo and his system, it should be fairly smooth transition if true. Might even be a better, maybe more seen recruiter. If this is true it sucks, no way about it. Marvin bled Husker red and was a great coach, sucks that it may end over a situation like this.

If this is true Sanders will be a big loss and if we go by results I'd say he is the best position coach we have so I hope Raymond can do a good job of replacing him.

Raymond knows Bo and his system, it should be fairly smooth transition if true. Might even be a better, maybe more seen recruiter. If this is true it sucks, no way about it. Marvin bled Husker red and was a great coach, sucks that it may end over a situation like this.

If it is true...I have been reading that Raymond has good recruiting ties to the Florida/SE part of the country. If so that would favorable........I also agree...that Sanders is one hell of a position coach. I also feel that he had input in the overall defensive schemes we ran too.